Dynacare

Dynacare Employee Reviews

Canada109 reviews
no during my clinical period, but I believe that the company organized some picnic for the all the Staff
I am always excited to come to work and get ready for another day of challenges from the clients and work environment.
As an student who is willing to learn and enthusiastic to explore more that I gained from my clinical it helps me a lot.
Not a comfortable work environment
When hired at night shift you are stuck there for life. Even if there is an opportunity in other departments you don't stand a chance. The management does not want to move the night shift staff.
Ras
COURTOISIE respect, bonne ambiance, equipe dynamique
Fun to work
Loved this job
Loved working people

Drive all day to different hospital

U have to drive in all kind is weather u don’t stop unless the roads are closed by the rcmp
This is a workplace where everyone is treated with respect.
This is a workplace where everyone is treated with respect and dignity. I would recommend Dynacare to anyone seeking a job in laboratory work or logistics/courier driving positions.
Not suffient data for a good review.
I do not have enough information to give a good review. This would not be accurate and could be misleading. I am typing more to meet the limit requirement. Thanks.
Working for the company is good but the pay could be better
I have been working for this company for a while now but due to the Coronavirus situation I believe we should all get and increase in pay with working the frontline. We go in hospital and clinic every day to carry hazardous specimens and what are we getting for ourselves in this situation.
Get it together!!
This is a serious job with serious results. We need to act professional and get our work done. What are the results for this patient? We need to use our brains before they deterate
Pros
Answers
Cons
Deteriation
That was excellent
My placement was in collection centre I did a lot of phlebotomies ECG and specimen processing and sorting them to send the main lab I also was in main lab I worked with some lab mashine and devices in different department the most enjoyable part of my work was when my costumers were satisfying with my vein puncture
I love my job, most days I hate my company.
In Manitoba, Dynacare is unionized. Which means we get comparative pay with the hospitals. Our managment could use a little work. It is a company that's first and main interest is not employees, but cash flow as with all other big businesses. My coworkers are awesome and make coming to work worth it.
I’m only here because it’s convenient
The location I work at in Toronto has probably the worst managers I’ve seen. One is super casual and cool until she starts screaming at you across the office. The other one has zero social/people skills, enjoys micromanaging and talking to her staff like we’re stupid. The supervisor above both these managers pretty much let’s it all go because the work gets done so the people don’t matter. One of the staff even went on disability due to mental breakdowns... the turnover rate is high and there’s no place to advance.
Progressive and nurturing environment
Fun place to do serious work. The staff are excellent and dedicated. Management offers all necessary support and funding for your projects. Great ability for advancement and collaboration with superb colleagues.
conducive atmosphere, we play cards during launch break
it was an honour to work at Dynacare, it was a contract position. I really enjoyed my time there. it was great people and very supportive and welcoming.
team work
It's always busy at the location that I am working but yet it is nice to work with co-workers that helping each other. I learn a lot especially in handling specimens, type of tests that I am entering and processing. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you see your patients with a smile when they are satisfied to your service.
very good
the company is very good, they are supportive and lets the students work under their supervision to be guided and learn. The staff are also doing their best to mentor the students that were assigned to them and give their best to mold and guide the students to get the best out of them.
Salary is not sufficient...
Need more compensation especially for the floater position...Some location that are busy has no enough supply for butterfly needle for a reason that some employee is hiding or keeping that equipment for them selves...
Exploitative policies and conditions, unprofessional management
Working conditions are very poor, little to no genuine respect for employees by management. Benefits and salary are at or below the average in relation to the scope of work and workloads are burdensome. Absenteeism/ sick days and health claims are higher than the average for the industry.
Enjoyable
I would say its more on interaction with the co-workers and loving the job is the best thing that you contribute to others. Its enjoyable and exciting for me as I love working in healthcare.
Difficult to deal with some management
They make promise to make advances but don’t follow through. Management was conflicting each other. When you get hired they say 2 weeks of training and only receive maybe 3 days at least
Increasingly disappointing
I went to college for this job and receive an annual raise of $0.10 after having strongly met all criteria for evalulations.

Get your experience in and find a better job
Won't advice anyone to work here.
This company still operates like a mom and pop shop. No direction or organizational setting,can't execute a simple project, horrible senior management
Pros
Some nice lower level staff
Cons
Too many want to be the boss