Dye & Durham
Dye & Durham Employee Review

It was a awesome job

4 September 2017
It was a great job to do until I had to go off on a medical thing. I just started my 29 year with Dye & Durham. It was a great job to do. They told me that my job would when I came back being off my medical leave.
Pros
They treat me great to the end
3 March 2017
Same role
Inter-office Courier (Former Employee) - New Westminster BC and Vancouver BC
A quiet corporate environment. Each day, I came into contact with many dedicated professional people who treated me with professionalism and friendliness.
15 February 2018
Same location
Road Safety Program Enforcement Officer (Current Employee) - New Westminster, BC
There are two parts to this professional. Calling recipients and serving the documents. It can be trying at times to locate individuals and completing the work as people work various hours and also avoid being contacted. You become a real "people person" as you have to deal with many different personalities, some not so kind and still remain composed and professional. There isn't much interaction with colleagues at the office as i'm on the road the majority of the time and work independently. When ever I am there or need assistance my supervisor is always available to help. The hours as I said are flexible, but, you still have to keep yourself motivated and diligent to completed and serve as many documents as possible. A thick skin is also required at times but for the most it is an enjoyable job as long as you have the right attitude.
Pros
Flexible hours, good management
Cons
Paid for served documents not by hour
22 January 2017
Same location
Enforcement Officer (Former Employee) - New Westminster, BC
Really enjoyed working with the team. My manager was very easy to work with. It was a great experience from the point of applying!