DXC Technology

DXC Technology Employee Reviews

Ability to work from home multiple days a week. Many talented people in the organization. The hardest part of the job is the treatment of contractors. The company culture switches from contractors to full timers and back to contractors. So as a contractor you have the potential for your contract to end at any time. The company is currently focused on hiring full time staff.
- underpaid staff- constant pressure and 0 sympathy from management.- employees are exhausted from the enormous amount of work.- starting early and finishing late (NOT paid overtime). Sometimes pressured into working overtime / not given choice.- haven't used their benefits as much, instead of receiving benefits for things such as eye health as we work on computers all day, we received more benefits for psychologist and chiropractor, which I find funny.- I do not recommend this company at all, look for work else where
Pros
great office space, free coffee, gym space for staff etc.
Cons
long hours, constant overtime work, underpaid, pressured
DXC's supervisors and management treat their contract employees unfairly. Direct hire gets more tasks to be done, they learn more, and of course they get higher pay. Contractors are treated as "helpers" of the direct employees. Believe me! Direct hires get full working hours per week (40hrs or more), but contractors gets less hours. I do not recommend this company to anyone.
Very bright and beautiful office, Company is very generous to provide good tea, coffee etc. Life is leisure there and enjoyable. Very good learning opportunity - training resource is excellent.
Organization is going through a trnassformation world-wide as it finds its place under new management and the new ITO "pecking" order of comppanies. Regardless of how and where the company lands, its strongest asset will always be its people.
Management are a bunch of hypocritical folks. Dont really care for their people. Focus is very much on digital skills and if you dont have those skills, then you are not required. DXC is now in the 5th year of FTE reductions. Toxic management culture with alot of people leaving the organization. No raises have been given since 2014.
not really interested in providing a review just adding text to get past this step don't really have any opinion that I want to share this is a rediculus constraint
Never a dull moment, Each days are different and there are days where it is not so different. Good people to be around with and always open to answer any questions.
It was a great experience working in DXC. The office environment was relaxed but competitive which it should be. The people were nice. Work-life balance was great, Benefits were fine. The salary was not as per market standards though.
Pros
working environment was good.
Cons
no team activities. underpaid
Joined this company to start a career expecting to be happy and advance in life but they haven’t given raises in over 7 years. You are just a number to them, they send you an email every year to announce how many billions they made and yet can’t give hou a raise.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Salary
CSC merged with some of HPE, they made DXC. I worked on an outsourced account therefor didn't experience much of DXC. Worked remotely but the managers and trainers were fantastic. I was very sad when I was laid off.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the consistent interactions required with the various teams at each step of the process in driving the concurrent server builds to completion.
As a contractor with Symtech at DXC and even thou I was an employee of Symtech I had no vacation or benefits and after two years no reviews. $14.60/hr for an IT asset technician job; I made more 15 years ago.
Stable but slow...... Few official procedures, most rarely followed. Worked alongside many wonderful colleagues. DXC has many beautiful offices around the world.
It was a nice workplace, very enjoyable co-workers. It was close to home so very little driving to get there and home at the end of the day. Thank you
I worked for 2 years in one the Montreal/Canada offices. No pay raise at all; a lot of works; flexible work time but still so tough; a huge bureaucracy in the company; considering their payments, I won't recommend dxc.
Work life balance and professionalism exists. Good management.HR policies are nice .Salary hike was very minimal and the rating criteria was not satisfactory
Huge company with low morale no matter where you look at. No lessons learnt, the same errors are made over and over again. People are treated like garbage.
Although DXC allows you to work from home, this is done as you are expected to work many evenings and weekends. Due to recent history of company (HP Canada split, I worked with HPE which then merged with CSC to form DXC Technology). Thus, there were almost no raises or bonuses even when given a stellar job performance review. Technical resources are a great group of very hard working people. However, their efforts don't receive the appreciation they deserve. Variety of work available - provides a great opportunity to learn.
Friendly and professional people to work with. Nice work from home option to help balance family life. Great access to latest technology training. Smart and caring manager.
Pros
Good co-workers
Cons
Job security and frequent org changes
Lots of changes given the acquisition of HPe, our VPC team was very productive. I was fortunate to report to the same manager through all the changes, as well as key team members.
  1. Employee reviews