DXC Technology

• Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

great people and culture

gathered most i know from this company. slow paced but very hectic when trouble comes in. life-work balance is great. people around me are superb! unfortunately, had no increase for the last 5 years been there. was about to be promoted but no follow up from the manager. training is self-paced and depends on your trainer.great place to work in though. laid back approach and little to no stress at all.

Pros

great flexibility because colleagues work together

Cons

no increase and recognition

Flexible working environment

High respects for employees and let’s you grow and do the job you love most! Best company for me. There are lots of great talent who left the company for better salary and opportunities. Give more growth opportunities.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Salary bracket needs to be reviewed.

Awful company with even worse management

Do not trust this company or management. Unless you come Accenture you will not get ahead or be compensated. Run away! Do not trust management - liars and have no skills to grow the business.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

DXC is the worst company in the business world.

I like the code of business conduct and equal oppertunities for every one to take one's career forward .

I like the code of business conduct and equal opportunities for every one to take one's career forward .They are trying to provide a peace full , free of stress environment which is the most important thing for me and i think for every one .

underpaid and pressured employees by the management

- underpaid staff- constant pressure and 0 sympathy from management.- employees are exhausted from the enormous amount of work.- starting early and finishing late (NOT paid overtime). Sometimes pressured into working overtime / not given choice.- haven't used their benefits as much, instead of receiving benefits for things such as eye health as we work on computers all day, we received more benefits for psychologist and chiropractor, which I find funny.- I do not recommend this company at all, look for work else where

Pros

great office space, free coffee, gym space for staff etc.

Cons

long hours, constant overtime work, underpaid, pressured

Unfair treatment of contractors

DXC's supervisors and management treat their contract employees unfairly. Direct hire gets more tasks to be done, they learn more, and of course they get higher pay. Contractors are treated as "helpers" of the direct employees. Believe me! Direct hires get full working hours per week (40hrs or more), but contractors gets less hours. I do not recommend this company to anyone.

Good work life balance

Ability to work from home multiple days a week. Many talented people in the organization. The hardest part of the job is the treatment of contractors. The company culture switches from contractors to full timers and back to contractors. So as a contractor you have the potential for your contract to end at any time. The company is currently focused on hiring full time staff.

provide good drinks

Very bright and beautiful office, Company is very generous to provide good tea, coffee etc. Life is leisure there and enjoyable. Very good learning opportunity - training resource is excellent.

DXC Technology

Organization is going through a trnassformation world-wide as it finds its place under new management and the new ITO "pecking" order of comppanies. Regardless of how and where the company lands, its strongest asset will always be its people.

Cuts Cuts Cuts

Management are a bunch of hypocritical folks. Dont really care for their people. Focus is very much on digital skills and if you dont have those skills, then you are not required. DXC is now in the 5th year of FTE reductions. Toxic management culture with alot of people leaving the organization. No raises have been given since 2014.

Good

not really interested in providing a review just adding text to get past this step don't really have any opinion that I want to share this is a rediculus constraint

Challenging and rewarding

Never a dull moment, Each days are different and there are days where it is not so different. Good people to be around with and always open to answer any questions.

Relaxed work culture

It was a great experience working in DXC. The office environment was relaxed but competitive which it should be. The people were nice. Work-life balance was great, Benefits were fine. The salary was not as per market standards though.

Pros

working environment was good.

Cons

no team activities. underpaid

Decent work and experience but don’t expect any raises

Joined this company to start a career expecting to be happy and advance in life but they haven’t given raises in over 7 years. You are just a number to them, they send you an email every year to announce how many billions they made and yet can’t give hou a raise.

Pros

Experience

Cons

Salary

This is what was csc

CSC merged with some of HPE, they made DXC. I worked on an outsourced account therefor didn't experience much of DXC. Worked remotely but the managers and trainers were fantastic. I was very sad when I was laid off.

Job was quite satisfying.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the consistent interactions required with the various teams at each step of the process in driving the concurrent server builds to completion.

Not paid enough to live on.

As a contractor with Symtech at DXC and even thou I was an employee of Symtech I had no vacation or benefits and after two years no reviews. $14.60/hr for an IT asset technician job; I made more 15 years ago.

Stable but slow...

Stable but slow...... Few official procedures, most rarely followed. Worked alongside many wonderful colleagues. DXC has many beautiful offices around the world.

fun workplace

It was a nice workplace, very enjoyable co-workers. It was close to home so very little driving to get there and home at the end of the day. Thank you

Good place to learn - low payments - no salary raise

I worked for 2 years in one the Montreal/Canada offices. No pay raise at all; a lot of works; flexible work time but still so tough; a huge bureaucracy in the company; considering their payments, I won't recommend dxc.

Good experience

Work life balance and professionalism exists. Good management.HR policies are nice .Salary hike was very minimal and the rating criteria was not satisfactory

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DXC Technology. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement