Dusano Employee Reviews

New employees beware!
Carpenter (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB18 January 2019
Was hired as a finish carpenter. But put into various roles by poor management. When hired was promised long term employment and stability. 4 weeks into employment i and 18 others wete laid off. never getting a chance to do what I was hired for.managment is a joke! 20 years in the business never seen anything like it.
Pros
False promises
Cons
Worst place to work in Edmonton, maybe Canada, as far as service companies are concerned
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB9 January 2019
These guys have no idea what they are doing. They call themselves a service company however they have their heads to far up the renovations division, that they completely disregard to service side. They decided to hire an HVAC journeyman to manage and do quotes for the plumbing division. They have more managers than employees and all of them have no idea what to do other than pass the buck and collect a cheque.

Great place to work if you’re interested in working for a weld inspector and an accountant whom have no idea how to run a company, yet believe they know it all, and have all the answers.
Pros
If you’re a family member of one of the managers you get a job and a brand new truck
Cons
You can’t fit a stick of pipe in the work vans..
Fast paced, exciting work
Mechanical Manager (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC21 November 2018
Recently joined this company approximately one month ago, it's definitely best company I have ever worked for! They do not burden you with people looking over top of your shoulder, they give you the tools to succeed.
Pros
Full Time Hours, Helpfull employees
Great growing company
City Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC21 November 2018
A great growing company to work for! If you are looking for a company that will treat you right, see your potential and encourage you to grow, Dusano is that company. A great supportive team and a CEO who pushes each individual to grow in their role and grow within the company.
Not a good place to work
Nobody (Former Employee) –  Where ever24 October 2018
Not a good place to work, Lacks communication nobody gives you the information you need nobody makes decisions
Computer system makes it difficult to find information and if you ask did you say it’s on the computer you look on the computer find the information that he buried deep to be told it’s the wrong information
Pros
Hours
Not good
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB19 October 2018
I would recommend that anyone with half a brain avoid this place. They don’t pay on time and they make you use your personal phone for work. Rediculous
Cons
An automotive mechanic who has no idea about construction mechanical runs the show
Dusano is a productive and fun workplace that includes a small gym and showers if I feel like getting a workout in before or after my day.
Jr. Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Calgary6 February 2018
I enjoy getting up everyday to come to work......well most days!
We all have good and bad days don't we??

I am in a management roll and I continue to learn something everyday.

The hardest part of my job is sometimes not having enough employees in an asap environment call out, but at the end of the day with the team that I work with, we get the job done.
Pros
Benefits, a great production team, fast paced as the day goes by quickly
Cons
Sometimes work is so busy I don't stop for lunch-eat on the go