Durham Recruiting

Durham Recruiting Employee Reviews

Canada5 reviews
Recruiting Specialist
Durham Recruiting is an absolutely amazing place to work! The atmosphere is a positive, uplifting, encouraging environment where there is a great balance of hard work, teamwork and laughter. Senior management are very kind, flexible, understanding, and strive to do their best for their employees. There are opportunities to help build your career, learn new skills and help with your personal development. My co-workers are always great to offer help and are supportive. There is a family atmosphere within the team and we enjoy working together. I am proud to be a part of a growing and motivating team!
Worst job agency
AVOID, treat you like garbage, they constantly remove real “objective” reviews with their own clearly fabricated reviews. Just read the others!

These people are deceptive and liars.

Avoid these liars.
Pros
Cons
Every girl in that office
Collaborative team environment
Durham Recruiting has been a great place for me to really do what I love and has afforded me the opportunity to explore and expand on what I am passionate about. This is more than "just a job". I am provided the opportunity to utilize my vast knowledge and experience to not only help others, but be a part of something with meaning.

They believe in what they do and I am very proud to be a member of this growing team!
Fun and professional place to work
The culture of Durham Recruiting is what sets us apart from anyone else. The team here is fantastic, and everyone is always willing to help out a team member. Management leads by example, and allows you to focus on the tasks you need to accomplish. Durham Recruiting is a great place to work!
Durham Recruiting is a Supportive, Team-Focused Employer
I started almost a year ago with Durham Recruiting as a part-time Recruiter with little experience, but the owners of this small (at the time, but we sure have grown!) enterprise gave me a chance and have since given me many opportunities to grow within the organization by offering advancement, specialization and learning opportunities. They are generous, thoughtful, and flexible employers with a respect for each employee's work-life balance and a family-first approach. And it feels just like we are a family every day at the office; a lot of work balanced with a lot of laughter which is exactly what I was looking for. Taking this opportunity with Durham Recruiting was the best decision I could have made for my career and I look forward to remaining and growing with the company in the years ahead.
Pros
Work-Life Balance, Work From Home, Incentives, Free lunches, Birthday parties, Bonus, Extra Holiday Vacation time
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Durham Recruiting. Our community is ready to answer.
Durham Recruiting Reviews by Location