Durham Recruiting Employee Reviews

Collaborative team environment
Human Resources Consultant (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, Ontario18 January 2019
Durham Recruiting has been a great place for me to really do what I love and has afforded me the opportunity to explore and expand on what I am passionate about. This is more than "just a job". I am provided the opportunity to utilize my vast knowledge and experience to not only help others, but be a part of something with meaning.

They believe in what they do and I am very proud to be a member of this growing team!
Fun and professional place to work
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, Ontario18 January 2019
The culture of Durham Recruiting is what sets us apart from anyone else. The team here is fantastic, and everyone is always willing to help out a team member. Management leads by example, and allows you to focus on the tasks you need to accomplish. Durham Recruiting is a great place to work!
Durham Recruiting is a Supportive, Team-Focused Employer
Office and Sales Recruitment Manager (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON.15 January 2019
I started almost a year ago with Durham Recruiting as a part-time Recruiter with little experience, but the owners of this small (at the time, but we sure have grown!) enterprise gave me a chance and have since given me many opportunities to grow within the organization by offering advancement, specialization and learning opportunities. They are generous, thoughtful, and flexible employers with a respect for each employee's work-life balance and a family-first approach. And it feels just like we are a family every day at the office; a lot of work balanced with a lot of laughter which is exactly what I was looking for. Taking this opportunity with Durham Recruiting was the best decision I could have made for my career and I look forward to remaining and growing with the company in the years ahead.
Pros
Work-Life Balance, Work From Home, Incentives, Free lunches, Birthday parties, Bonus, Extra Holiday Vacation time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Durham Recruiting. Our community is ready to answer.

Durham Recruiting Reviews by Location