Durabuilt Windows & Doors Employee Reviews

Human Resouces
Human Resources Business Partner (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB14 August 2018
I have had a wonderful experience with co-workers and management. Everyone has been very welcoming and helpful since I started. I am really excited to see where I can go with my career and this company. Excellent place to work!
Pros
Encouraged to get away from your desk for lunch
Worst experience in my professional career
Outside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB29 August 2017
This is the most dysfunctional unorganized company I have ever have worked with

Dealing with head office is a absolute nightmare. Culture is horrible.

People do not take responsibility for their mistakes will quickly point the blame elsewhere.

Inconsistent and very unprofessional.

I would never recommend anyone to take a position here unless you want to times your stress level by 10 fold.
Pros
Cons
too many to list., I could write a short novel on my experiences
High Demand and Fast Paced Enviroment
Senior Engineer of Research and Development (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB25 August 2014
Durabuilt Windows and Doors has provided me with excellent experience over the last 6 years. I run an engineering department of four employees and we are known to be the most diverse and friendly department. We are high in demand by all departments and rarely do we turn a department away when they ask for help. Our Department has an open door policy where anyone can come and ask questions. We are the research and development department, way I see it, if we don't know the answer, we are the department responsible of finding out the answer or at least who they should ask for assistance. Management recently began to trust departmental managers and micro-managing is now down to a minimal level. I learned a lot working here - I developed some of my best Management and multi-tasking skills working here.
Did not give managers the authority to run their departments.
Accounting Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB19 August 2013
They have a strong management team and good communication, but the owner has some control issues and is lacking in training for the position of Accounting Manager. I was left to figure out much of this position on my own.
Pros
Multi cultural atmosphere
Cons
expected to work extra hours with no compensation.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Durabuilt Windows & Doors. Our community is ready to answer.

Durabuilt Windows & Doors Reviews by Location