Dunlop Western Star Employee Reviews

A upstanding company that wants do to do the right thing when dealing with the public, customers and employees
Parts representative (Current Employee) –  Medicine Hat, AB5 August 2014
The company is a ethical , steady employer . Hours are reasonable . Pay is a little light , benefits are average . Security is great if you are willing to do your job and work . Have 2 locations so transfers are possible .

All in all a very safe place to work with a mix of long term employees and newbies

I was welcomed with open arms and was made to feel welcome right away . After a year this has not faded .
Pros
Long term company secure
Cons
Limited income potential
Excellant company to work for
Outside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Star, AB10 March 2014
My job was in the position of outside sales of parts and service. A typical day was traveling an average of between 400 and 600km. doing sales calls. Management and staff were great to work with and treated me very well. The hardest part of the job was driving in some poor weather conditions but those days were not to frequent. The most enjoyable part of the job were the clients which I provided service to, over time they became more like friends than customers.
Pros
good working team
Cons
some days were long hours