DundeeWealth Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
great place to work
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 March 2018
amazing experience lots of fun and smart people to work with who keep things exciting and fresh for learning experience i would go back if i could very limited hiring process
Excellent place to be - happy to be part of this esteemed orgainzation
Investment Counsel Executive Assistant & Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, Ontario28 October 2013
A terrific place to continue my financial career. Great people and always learning something new.
Great People
Advisor Services Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto8 October 2013
I worked at Dundeewealth until Scotiabank bought them. The people were fantastic.
I was fortunate to work with great managers and supportive team members.
Recurring Events Administrator (Former Employee) –  Yonge and Adelaide.1 October 2013
I worked as an Administrator for Dundee Wealth. My daily routine consisted of answering the toll free line and email inquiries from internal departments and/or the advisor's office. All work had to be done in a timely manner and this involved time management and organization skills when either responding to the toll free ine or an email.

In addition to our daily responsibilities we also rotated daily/monthly reports between our team members.
Pros
We were able to join the share plan after one year.
Cons
After the merger there was restructuring and job loss.
Marketing Associate (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK11 July 2012
My typical day at work was to phone people. My co-workers were great we all got along real good. Management was good always wanting to try to please everyone to a certain extent. The hardest part of the job is when a potential client was rude and I was then able to reason with that person. The most enjoyable part was talking to people and getting along with management and the co-workers.
Pros
management putting on functions or taking us all out for lunches on our birthdays
Cons
i have no cons totay enjoyed my work.