Ducks Unlimited Canada Employee Review

View all Ducks Unlimited Canada reviews

Learning Conducive Environment
GIS Practicum Student (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC15 February 2015
The company provided an opportunity for me to enhance my experience in doing scientific as well as applied research. They gave me enough room to grow, given the tasks to complete with less supervision. I have leaned to work independently and manage my time efficiently. Co-workers and my supervisor then, were very friendly and accommodating. The hardest part of the job is when my term for practicum has ended. I would have loved to stayed but there was no job opportunity at that time.

Other Ducks Unlimited Canada Employee Reviews

Great People aand Great Cause
Provincial Manager of Events (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK24 January 2019
My time at Ducks Unlimited Canada was very enjoyable. I liked and respected the people I worked with and have nothing bad to say about the company in general.
Pros
great Cause and People
Cons
Would only recommend for students
Conservation Technician (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB15 October 2018
Was an ok place to work but the hourly wage as comparied to the number of hours work was very unfair. Increases in wages did not happen during my time there. Employees with same education level were treated differently and unfairly. A lot of time expected to work during summer months.
Pros
Travelling the country
Cons
Low wage

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ducks Unlimited Canada. Our community is ready to answer.