DSV Employee Reviews

Canada60 reviews
Met a lot of nice ppl working there, there were a lot of chances to work overtime
I dont feel that when working in the gtalk ppl are paid enough to support themselves as the cost of living is so high, ppl are force to work overtime just to pay for the bare necessities.
overall good
Culture is good, coworkers help each other. Management nice too. If you like freight forwarding, not a bad place to go. I would recommend. Not much bonus even you work hard.
Working here was not so great.
The job here requires you stand on your feet all day as it's a warehouse job. The environment is not friendly as you are been monitored. The security check as you go in and out of the warehouse is unprofessional.
Pros
What I love most here is the safety check, making sure you are dress appropriately in the warehouse and coffee/tea given to workers.
Cons
The management doesn't care about the welfare of the workers.
Satisfied
There is no raise in salary. Even if you are working for years. There pay rate is gonna be same. However working hours may increased in 3 times during peak season and peak season lasts for up to 2 weeks
No growth, minimum wages, favouritism
No opportunity for growth in this company for current and experienced employees,
They give opportunities to new comers, even though they can not fluently / properly communicate. No safety for the employees and aak for more production with minimum wage.
Learn a lot and meet lots of great co-workers
DSV has many warehouses. I was employed through Randstad so they mostly sent me to wherever they needed people. It was interesting seeing Sephora new products before they get to stores and customers.
Pros
A lot of my co-workers were very nice, Free snacks like donuts and samosas sometimes
Cons
Sometimes it was stressful when orders had to be shipped out asap
I learned a lot of experience that company
I worked receiving, returns, picking, I handled computer returns goods and I checked Canada post for returns things I handled pumbruck cleaning area carry of heavy things
productive workplace
I love this company. i want to work as their permanent team member. The environment in the company is very friendly and special supervisors are so helpful. They never got aggressive with anyone working their.
Environment is not friendly
Let me go without reason. I saw the boss was mad with trainer about me. Uncomfortable. Just like to be there. Unfriendly with me cuz of my disability. Not awared of disability
Good working environment
It is my first work in canada as my experience i m very happy with that all the workers were ready to help anyone. The supervisors were also good there and they always gave proper tym to relax. Bt the is very stressfull
Competitive domain
• Well established organisation and provide growing opportunities for employees
• Health benefits to all of the employees

• Equality for all team members
productive and fun environment
overall experience was excellent and working with such a firm helped me to gain a lot. the firm is good for working. all the working members are really cooperative.
Fast space and productive.
During the peak seasons, work more to keep up deadlines.
TL and Supervisors are supportive

Learn more things while you work.

Company providing all necessary training.
It was o.k
i worked there as a contractor and started with a small team then the opportunity arose when an individual moved on for another position within the company.
Good experience
this is my first job in Canada and i like this job because of this job i learnt many things and interact with people. The management of DSV is very nice and people are very friendly and cooperative.
Good Production
Very Good staff and the environment is very helpfull. I started working as general worker and after that I started working there working as forklift operator afterword but they have casual work.
Work place very good
Everything good team work and supervisor very nice and helpful management everything good place environment very peaceful weekend off and full enjoy
Pay over time more benefit and month

Very nice workers helpfully

That's good everything good enjoying with working max community work in the DSV
Pros
One month lunch
Cons
40 hour's
I learned
I use the team environment to check for errors. I used my workplace communication knowledge allow me to bring out the best in any team, in any project
great experience
meet new people /get to learn new a exciting things with each job its a learning experience in it working with all beautiful people who willing to teach you new stuff on job
Pros
learning new things
Cons
nothing
Productive and Fun workplace
It is very good place to work. Location is great as well. Friendly atmosphere. Easy access to upper management which makes us all be a part of the family where we work together in order to achieve the company goal.
productive and punctuality
I learned new warehouse duties other than my assembling experience.I like to work under the pressure/ quality assurance standard. I always have good hand-eye coordination and attention to detail.
Good
Cons
Hiring only temporary basics thorough Employment Agencies.