DSI Employee Reviews

slow n steady
Cleaner/Janitor (Former Employee) –  Streator, IL21 May 2019
Was good expect for lack of communication between managers worked alone doing general cleaning at one facility at the time of my employment with them which lasted 3 years part time
Pros
working alone
Cons
lack of communication
Make a difference. Have fun and work hard
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  St. Paul, MN16 May 2019
Great people. Alignment. Common purpose. Common values. Fun place to work. Employees have opportunity to learn by wearing different hats. Solve our customers needs that solve big problems
Pros
Relationships, people, Learning and flexibility
Cons
Working on integration challenges
My job was
Shutdown rayonier as Security Guard last year (Former Employee) –  Jesup, GA9 May 2019
The job I had was write down badges number and there name and company there with make sure they didnt bring or take out copper inside the mill or no styrofoam 0
avis
Programmeur CFAO (Current Employee) –  Lavau-sur-Loire (44)23 April 2019
moyen pour l'instant pas assez de recul pour donner un avis
Great little job to work & put couple dollars in your pocket. Easy laid back work
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Garden City, GA22 April 2019
All around DSI is a great company & start for somebody who tryna get they feet in the door, to keep couple bucks in they pocket && catch up on builds.
Pros
Work decent hours, with pay plus steady pace. Keeps you busy, with great people.
Cons
No benefits.
Decent place to work
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Springdale, AR15 April 2019
Pay is terrible but it’s a pretty fun job overall. It’s not to difficult to do. Check in visitors and make sure everyone is safe is my main duties. Does offer insurance but it’s expensive.
Pros
Fun place to work
Cons
Low pay
Poor Mangmt./Lazy wrkrs.
Janitorial (Former Employee) –  Joliet, IL9 April 2019
Horrible....RUN! Your job isnt guaranteed. Can lose your job at anytime. They will just show up with no notice and tell you, this is your last day because the contract was lost. Very unprofessional. No raises, No incentives.
Pros
Not one
Cons
The job
It was a great place to work.
Profesional support assistant (Former Employee) –  Torrington, WY11 March 2019
I loved working with the clients. My coworkers were very friendly and tough me eveeything i needed to know. The hours were perfect for my life with children.
Pros
Great hours
Cons
Not enough pay
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Naples, FL11 March 2019
Foot patrol, cart patrol, lock, unlock the doors, check the mechanical rooms, report the property damages, check the fire extinguisher, and pick up the phone
Great place to learn with projects ranging across the board for infrastructure
Director and COO (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AK27 February 2019
Daily activities ranged from planning, executing sales plans, studying client needs and creating solutions to developing strategies, designing and implementing solutions that mixed people, processes and tools to improve productivity and meet other client needs. Effort spanned product research and development, business development, design, implementation and support of wide range of technologies, primarily in IT networking, telecommunications, energy and unified infrastructure. Workplace culture was highly collaborative with a push to learn. There was no idle time. You were either working on a project of learning about technology that you would need to understand. Hardest part of the job was having to wear as many hats as we did. As a small company that completed for larger and more complex projects, we had to reach out beyond our internal resources to find, collaborate with and integrate independent contractors and vendors of several technologies to create a solution for clients. A project typically included not only finding and securing the job but also finding and managing resources to perform the work to our standards.The most enjoyable part of our job was the learning that accompanied the development of solutions for clients and thinking outside the box.
Pros
Incredible people and learning
Cons
resource constrained
worked on contract for DSI customer
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MI25 February 2019
worked with customer on the job requirements for
work with plant engineers as required
support plant maintenance on equipment
subcontract work for plant
no benefits no job security no advancement in pay poor management
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Trenton, GA21 February 2019
performing quality control on all trailers sending e mail on all and ones that failed and ones repaired no scheduled breaks or lunch performed all duties asked by vanguard mgr.
Pros
good weather
Cons
supervisor no one could please always under stress
This job was very competitive but very fun people to work with
Pharmaceutical and Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CA21 February 2019
This job was a very good job I was really sad when I heard the company was moving out of state I wish this job would have stayed here in California because I think I could have had a really good career with
Provided with plenty of hours
Foreman (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZ17 February 2019
Work was difficult but fulfilling. The extra hours were great for bring in a bigger check. Weekly pay periods helped with home budgeting. Provided company truck.
The pay was poor an there was no promise in a future with this company
Cleaning Crew (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA11 February 2019
The management was poor an we where under paid!what upset us was hours where cut an they new a whole week before they told us. Gave us no notice!!!!!!
Pros
Payed bills
Cons
Not orgenized
Not a good place.
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Council Bluffs, IA4 January 2019
They treay their employees like slaves. They have you working literally 3 days straight with no break. I was working 150 hours a week. I never seen my family. I had to quit. My kids missed me
Security in a good friendly environment.
Officer (Former Employee) –  Dothan, AL28 December 2018
● Secured the premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment;
inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
● Prevented losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures;
restraining trespassers.
Fun and a learning experince something different for me
DSI Services Part Time (Former Employee) –  Florida27 December 2018
All good.Very different experience for me and a learning experience as well. It was only part time work as needed so if asked to come back I would if they changed management.
run
Field Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  NewEnglnd20 December 2018
Manager was a complete idiot and had no intention of working coaching or managing employees and was backed up by human resources that just gave up and continued the process again.
Pros
work independently
Cons
no feed back
Worked in home
Direct Support Professional (Former Employee) –  Council Bluffs, IA16 December 2018
I was always working 16 hour shift. Worked with very dangerous clients alot of the time would be threatened and the management would not do anything if you felt threatened in the homes .