Drive Muskoka

Drive Muskoka Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews
Training new employees, ordering all supplies and organizing work for three shifts and getting my quota of work done. Snow removal from all cars and the lot. I enjoyed everyone I worked with.
Pros
training in paint protectio and tint application
Cons
Hands down worst automotive culture
If you don’t lick the boots of the sales manager and GM and fit into the “click” you are quickly pushed aside in everything.

It’s easy to see who the favourites are as they are the ones making money and have a work life balance.

Muskoka is scattered with DOZENS of ex employees for a reason.
Pros
Training
Cons
Favouritism, no work life balance, no hearing of new ideas
Everyone is so pleasant and happy until about 1 week in and the other shoe drops. Employees are constantly put down, criticized in front of a group, chastised and condescended. If management decides they don't like you, they'll "reconstruct" your job and pay to be commission based or "relocate" your job to the detail bay where eventually you'll hate your life so much that you'll quit. Management has unrealistic expectations and only cares about earning more cash for the president.
I'm fortunate in that I get to work beside some really great people, on a daily basis. We have definitely created a team-oriented atmosphere, helping each other however we can. My teammates make everyday enjoyable, while still maintaining a competitive culture.
Pros
Cons
Long Hours
Drive Muskoka is a great environment to be in. The work place is very professional; however, the team makes coming into work everyday a fun experience. Everyday is something new, with new opportunities to learn.

There is a high priority on being trained right, and management is always around to offer helpful tips and advice. They are very approachable and like to see you succeed and learn. The team at Drive Muskoka is one of the best I have ever worked with. Everyone is there for each other to help one another out.
Professional environment. I was pleasantly surprised that I received a comprehensive employee handbook and login information to review policies and safety procedures. A lot of small companies don't put this kind of effort into HR.

I moved from the GTA for this position and was concerned it wouldn't be as busy ... I was wrong. Busy and growing 4 years straight.

Retail is competitive and this company uses technology to stay ahead of the curve.

Salary/Benefits ware competitive with the GTA.