Driediger Farms
Driediger Farms Employee Review

Overall a good place to work at if looking for full time during summer.

8 October 2019
Management is great and so are supervisors. Pay is good for a QA as well and amazing people to work. Supervisors know exactly what to do in times of errors and are easy to get a hold of. But would not recommend if not used to stressful working environments. And maybe not for people who are looking for part time since it gets packed during season and employees are always needed.
2 June 2020
Same location
Horrible place to work the management was awful and you never got anytime off. Th only reason I worked there was because of my sister. I would never recommend to a friend as it was the worst summer of my life.
8 September 2018
Small plant. Company has large aspirations and management has high expectations of you but don't really care about employees. OT hours are not paid OT rate. Get ready to get blamed for negligence when equipment fails.
Pros
lots of work time.
Cons
15 July 2018
Same location
A typical day at work consists of a grading line, packing, making boxes, managing electronic machines, and labelling. Hours are very long every shift and you may choose to work at either the frozen side or in fresh. Employers are very friendly and understanding and each individual is treated fairly.
Pros
wage increase opportunities
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Driediger Farms. Our community is ready to answer.
2.6