Driediger Farms

Driediger Farms Employee Reviews in Langley, BC

Langley, BC7 reviews
Management is great and so are supervisors. Pay is good for a QA as well and amazing people to work. Supervisors know exactly what to do in times of errors and are easy to get a hold of. But would not recommend if not used to stressful working environments. And maybe not for people who are looking for part time since it gets packed during season and employees are always needed.
Horrible place to work the management was awful and you never got anytime off. Th only reason I worked there was because of my sister. I would never recommend to a friend as it was the worst summer of my life.
Small plant. Company has large aspirations and management has high expectations of you but don't really care about employees. OT hours are not paid OT rate. Get ready to get blamed for negligence when equipment fails.
Pros
lots of work time.
Cons
A typical day at work consists of a grading line, packing, making boxes, managing electronic machines, and labelling. Hours are very long every shift and you may choose to work at either the frozen side or in fresh. Employers are very friendly and understanding and each individual is treated fairly.
Pros
wage increase opportunities
Cons
Nice employees that are easy to get along with, and enjoy their work. Friendly management, that allows for flexible work schedules. Some job diversity through rotation of tasks.
good
learned a lot

good people

loved the job

drove a pallet jack

enjoyed everything

great people nice environment

great staff overall
They do not have sympathy for workers, they just need there work done. Very long hours and they keep you over time, and no days off in a whole month.
Pros
Good money
Cons
Very Long hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Driediger Farms?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Driediger Farms. Our community is ready to answer.
2.6