Driediger Farms

Driediger Farms Employee Reviews

Canada8 reviews

Easy job with no growth opportunity

Environment is initially friendly and easy going; although lots of negative discussion about previous employees/vendors. Expectations are not communicated clearly or consistently, leading to discomfort and awkward conversations with owner. I would not recommend this environment to anyone, as the employees are not valued and often times replaced.

Pros

Health Benefits

Cons

Lack of communication

Market cashier

Horrible place to work the management was awful and you never got anytime off. Th only reason I worked there was because of my sister. I would never recommend to a friend as it was the worst summer of my life.

Insights into Driediger Farms

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Clear sense of purpose

Overall a good place to work at if looking for full time during summer.

Management is great and so are supervisors. Pay is good for a QA as well and amazing people to work. Supervisors know exactly what to do in times of errors and are easy to get a hold of. But would not recommend if not used to stressful working environments. And maybe not for people who are looking for part time since it gets packed during season and employees are always needed.

Forced long hours, no overtime pay

Small plant. Company has large aspirations and management has high expectations of you but don't really care about employees. OT hours are not paid OT rate. Get ready to get blamed for negligence when equipment fails.

Pros

lots of work time.

Cons

Fun and easy going workplace.

Nice employees that are easy to get along with, and enjoy their work. Friendly management, that allows for flexible work schedules. Some job diversity through rotation of tasks.

fun workplace

good learned a lot good people loved the job drove a pallet jack enjoyed everything great people nice environment great staff overall

Hard work

They do not have sympathy for workers, they just need there work done. Very long hours and they keep you over time, and no days off in a whole month.

Pros

Good money

Cons

Very Long hours

productive and fun workplace

I really like this company. The supervisors are very nice and helpful. All the workers are really nice and friendly.

Pros

free lunches, parties

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Driediger Farms. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement