DREAMSCAPE LANDSCAPING

DREAMSCAPE LANDSCAPING Employee Reviews

No good

Over worked under paid some of the employees are really nice and good to work with and the others think that they're on top of the world and that isn't right

Fun workplace really good people

I would love to stay if I only got 401k and some benefits . Also the hours would differ and sometimes there would be no work so I am looking for a job with set hours.

Pros

Working outside In the fresh air all day

Cons

No benefits or 401k

Insights into DREAMSCAPE LANDSCAPING

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Supportive environment

Great place to work.

The owners were very kind and treated the employees with dignity, respect & appreciation. I had a very good relationship with customers and vendors and worked well with colleagues.

Pros

Great work environment

Cons

Long hours in prime cutting and landscaping season

Produces good work ethic.

I learned to use ALL lawn equipment and to work as a team even when we all may be frustrated. It taught me business skills as far a coming to a reasonable agreement on prices. I learned to treat my work more than a job but to make sure everyone's property as if it were my own.

Great workplace, lots to learn.

During my years at Dreamscape I learnt many things and many transferable skills. There's is work for you if you enjoy being physical, working outside and getting your hands dirty. During my time I learnt how to use different machines like track machines and excavators as well as other equipment. It wasn't easy physically but it was rewarding once you've completed a job and you can reflect and see where your hard work has gotten you. The most enjoyable part of the job is looking back at the high quality work you had completed and being able to take pride in it.

Pros

Days off cause of rain

Cons

Days off cause of rain

love the outdoors

i love the outdoors so landscaping was awesome. i liked coming to work and climbing tree to trim or pressure washing. all in all i think i foyu like to be outside something like this would be good for you.

Exceptional place to work with outstanding owner...

This company takes great pride in the services that it provides and is run solely by the owner who in my estimation is one of the best people I have had the privilege to work for.

Pros

Pretty much everything is great.

Cons

This is a seasonal work place, overtime salary does not apply.

Fun work

Good job, but when weather is bad not enough hours. You work alot outside, and sometimes you clean houses that are just being built and ready to sell.

fun job but there about there business

good people to work with,excellent organization and equipment.fun to work for

Pros

work in the sun, nice if you enjoy working outdoors

Cons

rain, spring to fall only

the hardest part of the job

the hardest part of this job was working with some of the poeple that thought they were better at something than you were and i had to go back and fix some of there problems.

Excellent employer, top notch workmanship

A great company to work for, and an award winning Landscaper. I am learning all aspects of Landscaping and given the opportunity learn hands on, not just lugging materials!.

Pros

outdoor work, rewarding, good crew, management

Cons

heavy work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DREAMSCAPE LANDSCAPING. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement