DREAMSCAPE LANDSCAPING
View all DREAMSCAPE LANDSCAPING reviews

DREAMSCAPE LANDSCAPING

DREAMSCAPE LANDSCAPING Employee Review

Excellent employer, top notch workmanship

A great company to work for, and an award winning Landscaper. I am learning all aspects of Landscaping and given the opportunity learn hands on, not just lugging materials!.

Pros

outdoor work, rewarding, good crew, management

Cons

heavy work

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

No good

Over worked under paid some of the employees are really nice and good to work with and the others think that they're on top of the world and that isn't right

Great workplace, lots to learn.

During my years at Dreamscape I learnt many things and many transferable skills. There's is work for you if you enjoy being physical, working outside and getting your hands dirty. During my time I learnt how to use different machines like track machines and excavators as well as other equipment. It wasn't easy physically but it was rewarding once you've completed a job and you can reflect and see where your hard work has gotten you. The most enjoyable part of the job is looking back at the high quality work you had completed and being able to take pride in it.

Pros

Days off cause of rain

Cons

Days off cause of rain

Exceptional place to work with outstanding owner...

This company takes great pride in the services that it provides and is run solely by the owner who in my estimation is one of the best people I have had the privilege to work for.

Pros

Pretty much everything is great.

Cons

This is a seasonal work place, overtime salary does not apply.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DREAMSCAPE LANDSCAPING. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

DREAMSCAPE LANDSCAPING reviews by location

Learn about DREAMSCAPE LANDSCAPING in popular locations

• DREAMSCAPE LANDSCAPING
  • Excellent employer, top notch workmanship