DRAKKAR

DRAKKAR Employee Reviews

Canada42 reviews
à l'écoute des employes.
horaire difficile bien compensé. Travail exigeant physiquement. Bon bosse. Partenaires 1A. Bon culture. UN peu beaucoup désorganisée mais pour ouvre d'un Dieu il marche comme entreprise
Place is a joke and their warnings process to get fired is not followed through.
Working for Honda auto parts moving mainly engine and parts which can easily fall over and get you fired. Must use the computer to log in and log out from start til you are finish and drop of paper to dispatch with your keys that they gave you to start with that truck has the same number matching the keys. It can be a very long waiting at times? and waiting maybe required but paid for. Still annoying. Vocation time is my favourite which you are paid 8 hours with the day off. They do have family days activities through the year and a christmas party as well as safety courses but you're paid though. Pretend your unhappy and they will keep you as long as they think you are depressed. Not saying to complain and try to keep to yourself and maybe you find something better if your hard up for now this is the way to go....
Great company
Drakkar is a great company, nice team to work. Their Head Quarters are in Montreal and I worked in their Toronto Office. I was laid-off due to COVID-19
Je me sent pas tres a l'aise avec cet employeur
On m'a utiilisée 2 mois et 29 jours et mise dehors a la veille de mon troisième mois sans explication. On avait Evidemment pris soin de me faire miroiter que tout allait bien les jours precedants. La fille d'une employée ayant etee embauchée, on m'avait faite venir dans le bureau pour le ne pas que je questionne. Puis ce dont j'aurais du m'attendre est arriver. Sauf que eux avaient leur employée de remplacement que j'ai aider a former en passant et je n'avait plus d'emploi....pendant les vacances d'été. Merci Drakkar!! Le travail en sois etait pas si pire,si ce n'est que les procedures avaient ete mises en place par une personne qui ne connaissait que tres peu en administration. Je m'arrete ici.
Environnement stable et évolution rapide
Great place to work because the company cares about their employees.
Environnement de travail agréable et collaboratif
C'est un bel endroit pour y travailler, leur bureau chef est moderne et bien situé. Travail d'équipe est toujours mis de l'avant et une grande liberté nous est accordé.
Stressful work environment
Stressful work environment! Extremely fast-paced. Majority of staff aren't friendly. If you work as the Yard Coordinator, expect to be there all shift without a lunch break or a break in general.
environnement de travail monotone
Se préoccupe des employés en tant en contact permanent avec eux
productive environs
learnt a lot about Canadian work life. A typical day is same thing every day, you get to do same thing everyday. Work culture is encouraging, management can be biased.
Productive and fun place
I really had great time in this company, I learned so much things. great culture, they are always doing nice. I meet nice people there, teamwork's, alway available. They are open to give chance and train new immigrants.
Look elsewhere
Not a place for beginners, management will eat them alive, you are just a number used to push up the company profits, that's what working for an agency is all about you do not count... so look else where.
Pros
Cons
You are just a number that's all.
what you learned
It was a privilege for me to do my internship in Drakkar. I learned the following things:
To be detail oriented.

To be perfection in the job.

How to team work.

How to sort mails.
DRAKKAR is a fun place to work at where diversity and continuous learning is encouraged. Good atmosphere with coworkers. I appreciate the oppurtunities DRAKKAR has provided me.
Fast pace, poor management skills
Drakkar was a great company nonetheless, the lack of management and organizing skills of some managers made it very difficult to find the balance at work sometimes.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Too much work for little salary
Recruitment Agency
I enjoyed doing my co-op placement here as I was not treated different. I had a lot of work to do and I am glad I did my placement here. The dress code was semi casual and on Fridays we got to dress down
fun
The contract were offered in advanced. I learned how to learn in a team in a fun and dynamic setting. The hardest part was being standing for so long. I enjoyed the people and the food.
Enjoyable and supportive work culture
Very friendly and co-operative staff. I enhanced my communication skills and other soft skills. Improved my front desk skills. Enjoyed learning and using CRM software.
A horrible place to work
They really sell you on the job while in the interview but quickly drop the ball on their promises. I worked here for a few years and got to witness the downfall of what was once a great place to work. From management to dispatch and customer support, Drakkar really knows how to ruin a great place to work. Very surprised that the large trucking company Drakkar operates hasn't shown Drakkar the door yet!! STAY AWAY!!!! As for the salary, it fluctuated according to how the "So called " operations manager felt it should that week..
Pros
Absolutely none
Great Temp agency
Met with my recruiter and had a contract position within two weeks.

Recruiter was nice and very competent. Was very impressed with work ethic. Would recommend.
Pros
weekly pay check
Cons
contract work
productive workplace
At Drakkar i loved doing the run from Chatham to Alliston, it was an easy run, people were friendly at customers and the job was perfect for what i was looking for.
Worse agency in Canada
There are just pure bullshitt to the drivers.They lie in employees face.Drakkar is trying to scrue drivers paycheck.(100%aproved).low pay job they offer to drivers with experience.Just an horrible outlet to work for.No wonder they looking for so many drivers.
Pros
N/a