Drake International

Drake International Employee Reviews

Management is always available and very understanding and accommodating for whatever schedule you have. Most of the work available though doesn't pay much, sometimes just minimum wage, and other times work just isn't available. Not the kind of job to rely primarily on for income, but more like an extra source of money if you're in a tight spot or need to pay down debts
Pros
Excellent and approachable management
Cons
Low pay for most work
Be at home everyday ,maybe fun at times learning a new job ,get to no new people,The unknown is not knowing how your job will be,but learning new things.
Pros
Learning new things
Cons
You dont know if you will like it unless you try
Was called in regards to employment. They were not happy with how I didn't wanna take there low income jobs as my knowledge and experience is far better then what they are trying to offer. Was informed I would have the registration package given too me via Gmail and was never given the package. What kind of Employment Agency leads people on? Especially if they are in dire need of work and we are still in the midst of a global pandemic. It is pretty sad and unfortunate. Management needs a change and so does the name.
Pros
Cons
Low income, bad employment, aganecy is not a good fit for anyone
Do not waste your time applying for ANY JOB at this company. They will waste your time, make you think you are almost there and then disappear. The people in HR are just trying to justify their own job by having a long line of candidates to interview. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY
Pros
Cons
They waste people's time.
Absolutely NO SUPPORT from Drake when there is a difficulty. They make matters much worse between you (the employee) and their company client. Followed by figuratively throwing you under the bus, or, truck in my situation. Disgusting drake.
Drake International likes to think that they’re completely professional, they make you think that your hours will be flexible. The truth is where I worked, the real manager was never there, I was under the assumption that my hours would be flexible, but the days I took off they made it an extremely big deal. The communication with the manager was also terrible, they would text me confirming work on a different phone number than the one they call me on. I would try to tell them that I wasn’t going into work but they would say they never received the text.One day I never received a text about work the next day. The next day I don’t go into work and they call me asking where I was, when they never sent me a text. Overall the only good thing was the other employees, the community in the workplace was nice and most of my co workers were really nice to me. It wasn’t worth it though, there’s better jobs out there with way better management and communication.
Pros
Coworkers were kind
Cons
Poor communication with management, bad hours, Extremely unprofessional.
I was given maybe 3 or 4 shifts in the 2 months that I worked for this company. Communication was very one sided, and notice for a job was often given an hour before the shift started. The one Client I worked for more than once was great, he even requested me when he needed a job done. But other clients hated that I was there because I was from an "outside" contractor. It made for a very uncomfortable and hostile work environment, and when I informed my supervisor she didn't believe me and told me to continue working. With the inconsistency of shifts, and often no replies from the supervisor, I could not afford to continue this job. If you're looking for an on call, part time job... then this would be for you. However if you're looking to pay your Bill's or even buy food, look somewhere else.
Pros
Some friendly clients
Cons
Little to no hours, short notice, discrimination from clients
Relaxed place to work. Just be honest Liken it to a split shift every day. Great if you have another part time job nearby. Work on your own but adhere to time in between visits
Pros
Friendly
Cons
none for me
Bad place bad pay bad people have too be on call 24 hrs a day but no work just a sad place not worth the time it takes too do all there paper work too make 4$ less then the guy beside you
Pros
Good if your not looking for a job
Cons
You 4-6$ less an HR then the man beside you
good friendly service quick to get u a job always very supportive and can connect with them by phone or email etc for quick responses and pay is always on time
Pros
quick
Cons
I find Drake International found me a job right away when they replied to my resume. I have always been paid on time and they are always professional.
Pros
Always secure work, Professional attitude and respectful of their employess.
Cons
Long hours.
I was caring for my husband and the job I had through Drake was great especially when I had to be home occasionally to look after things. Drake was very understanding and I would highly recommend this for anyone who needs employment.
Been doing temp jobs through Drake since 2001. Its flexible and I do many different jobs including, painting, forklift driving, cooking, concert set up/ take down. You get it. It's temporary jobs. Especially useful when working to collect EI. Your roe says "work shortage" so you always get EI.
Not all companies assigned to me were great until I got the job with over 6 months probation and decided to hire me for good. They won't give up looking for a job match even when I already have a permanent job.
Pros
Variable work experiences.
Cons
Some are just temporary few days work
I really enjoyed working for Drake international they were helpful. I found a work placement in a month. I would definitely work for them again. Thank you Drake international
They were a good place to work from and easy to get ahold of. Front my time of working there I had to leave early due to pregnancy but they offered me to work with them until they found a job I could do with strain or stress
Absolutely love working with Drake from day one. I was put into a full time position right away, provided adequate training and given the information needed to take on more responsibilities quite quickly. Management is always ready to listen and talk through any issues that may arise. They are always willing to come up with a reasonable solution for any problem as long as respectful communication is practiced.
Pros
Great Environment
Cons
NONE - Love the company and people
It's not a good company it's just like drake international they do not look for what you are looking for they look for the complete opposite. It takes two weeks to a month to get an interview
Pros
Cons
A lot
Client’s night time supervisor could not control the receivers. I showed up on my “Monday” to find them telling receivers to give ti-hi sheets to swampers (me). One guy said no and refused. Supervisor bumped me to cleaner (not Drakes job) and was laughed at, I cryed and went home.
The staff at Drake were so friendly and helpful that it made the interview process less stressful. From the beginning of my employment at Drake they were very accommodating to my professional goals.
supervisor treated us like family and helped a lot with training and getting to know each other. Very nice environment to work in and would recommend this company.