Drake International
Happiness score is 64 out of 100

Drake International Employee Reviews

Canada204 reviews

Work you to the ground but the environments decent

Worked here for a while. Hard tiring work, want you to work as many days as possible so the work life balance isnt there. But the management are decent, other employees are tolerable and the pay isn't bad.

Balanced work and lifestyle

They match the work skills and abilities with an employee’s to best help both the company and the employee. Flexible life and work balance for each employee.They address concerns quick and efficiently.

Insights into Drake International

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

Horrible experience

Dont recommend, you'll be waisting your time. If you start working long hours for them keep track of your time they will try to screw you out of money. They dont pay holiday or stat pay so pointless to work those days if your looking for more money. Try workforce or any other temp company.

Great work environment and amazing coworkers!

From day one working here I have felt so welcome! I have loved growing within the company and I'm excited to see what opportunities are to come! This company has great opportunities to work your way up within the organization. I feel as though I have already gained so much knowledge and experience in my 6 months with the company. I am new to the recruiting world and I really believe that this company has opened up my eyes to wanting a career in this industry!

Productive and always full of work

It’s a great starter job. Decent pay for what you do, there’s many different shifts so it’s easily accommodated. The management were awesome and easy to communicate with.

Professional atmosphere. Team attitude.

Friendly atmosphere, Sales Driven. Recruitment is a balance of meeting the employers needs by matching a candidate with both the personality and work experience required. Hardest part of the job is sending a Doctor from another country to a packaging job in this Country because their medical license is not recognise here. The most enjoyable part of the job is successfully meeting the monthly goals as well as fulfilling the needs of the Employers and Candidates.

Good

Hard working job with good pay. Boss was amazing drake time was great too. Pay was really good and good for your physical heath too. Downside was working nights

Good work , work as a team

Wear your ppe at all time work efficiency and be safe of your sounding on the job site work well with others steady good work drink lots of water especially in the summer to keep dehydrated

Pros

BBQs in the summer

Cons

Longer hours sometimes throughout the year

Good agency

Was placed in fedex through this agency. They were professional and helpful always. Good communication always from my manager. The pay was good for contract work.

Very kind environment And faced passed

Really nice people and nice crew. Really comfortable setting. Enjoyable..and fast. But time getting used to things especially if you haven't worked in that field.

Pros

Weekends off

Cons

You'll find a job quickly

They found me a minimum wage job within a few days if that's what you're looking for. I personally found it convenient when I was looking for work over the summer but you probably won't find a job that suits you perfectly.

Pros

hire fast

Cons

jobs can be too far from home

Great experience

Different jobs lots of experience. Work enough hours in the same job to get hired full time. Most people are helpful and curtious. It doesn't matter if you have experience. Most jobs are on-site training.

Pros

Work as much or less as you want

Cons

Personalities sometimes

Everything*

Applicants get screened and called back within a day or two, and within the first call, a variety of assignments are offered besides the job itself the people are applying for in the first place which is great, in brief, possibilities and opportunities are endless with Drake!! :)

Pros

Great communication with the Drake office staff and weekly payroll offered*

Terrible wages, poorly organized

They'll find you short-term stuff but the pay is awful and the days are long, you're better off finding a position yourself than trying to go through them.

Great staff

Amazing staff , good hours , good opportunity working there , wouldn't hesitate to do it again. Would recommend anyone and everyone to work for drake. The people there are very nice and supportive

Good place to work as far as recruitment agencies go. Work life balance can be a challenge sometimes but if you’re a good with organizing And multitasking that helps. You also have to have great customer service to be able to stay connected with your clients and staff.

Right hand doesn't know what the left is doing

Accepted a position through Drake and woke up in the morning to an email saying that I had been moved from that position to a different position I hadn't agree'd to because someone else got the job too. Upon this change I lost $1/hour and didn't get the training I was offered to expand my ability to apply for more jobs.

Wonderful community of employers with good work ethic

Drake assisted in my digging a trench around the interior wall of an outdoor pool, organizing, weighing, and stamping mail packages, and removing excess clutter from a collector's home. Very considerate group of workers, not judgemental about my tattooed appearance. The hardest part of the job was finding a place nearby for lunch, as it could be quite a drive away. My being a high-risk criminal did not affect the workplace culture at all, in fact, their kindness opened me up to feel uncriminal.

Pros

very friendly and not judgemental, practices sociability

Cons

too many names to remember without name tags

True Definition of People/Productivity/Performance

If you are looking for a company that cares for its employees, pays above standard, and is truly collaborative, then Drake is the place for you. Throughout the covid pandemic, Drake International moved every employee to work from home. They are also not bringing us back into the office until the pandemic is done and we will all remain safe. This is a sample of how much this company cares for its employees and why I choose to trust my career with Drake International.

Pros

Care for their employees

Cons

Nothing.

productive work place and enjoying ,new

Be at home everyday ,maybe fun at times learning a new job ,get to no new people,The unknown is not knowing how your job will be,but learning new things.

Pros

Learning new things

Cons

You dont know if you will like it unless you try

Do not bother or waste your time

Was called in regards to employment. They were not happy with how I didn't wanna take there low income jobs as my knowledge and experience is far better then what they are trying to offer. Was informed I would have the registration package given too me via Gmail and was never given the package. What kind of Employment Agency leads people on? Especially if they are in dire need of work and we are still in the midst of a global pandemic. It is pretty sad and unfortunate. Management needs a change and so does the name.

Pros

Cons

Low income, bad employment, aganecy is not a good fit for anyone

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Drake International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement