DP World Employee Reviews

good
Mechanical Technician (Former Employee) –  Dubai25 November 2018
good atmosphere for work location.repair and maintenance Que crane ,rubber Tyre gantry crane .rope replacement ,trolley wheel replacement,rope replacement
Great Work Environment
Helpdesk Executive (Former Employee) –  Kochi, Kerala22 November 2018
It was agreat time for me. i can learn a lot from there. this job make me understand there is a lot things to learn. it was a twist in my career.and i thankful for the management and seniors to gave me an opportunity like this
Productive and Cheery Workplace
Work Experience Placement (Former Employee) –  Week, UK2 November 2018
A typical day at work, within DP World, is rather busy. Jobs are constantly being called in and can consist of anything from filling a wheel of a shuttle carrier with oil, to fixing problems with it's engine.

During my time there, I learnt how to solder, as well as fixing the rear lights on a container trailer. However learning my way around the workplace was difficult due to the lack of management around my stay at DP World.

I found the co-workers to be cheery and productive. They didn't shut me out, despite my warming-up to them being a bit slow.

The hardest part of the job was probably finding the people I needed to find to fill out my work experience programme, as despite my asking around for them, the instructions were sometimes unclear and I would have to improvise, or they wouldn't be where I was told they would be.

The most enjoyable part of the job was being around the workers in the Engineering Department. I was lucky enough to be working during the time of the World Cup, and so there was a lot of banter going on between the co-workers, especially as we had a Colombian in the workplace and England were facing Colombia in the Round of 16.
Pros
Cheap lunches at the Canteen, with varies foods each day.
Cons
Communication with Work Experience members from the management is a little poor
Well experienced in traffic and security management
Controller - Traffic Surveillance (Former Employee) –  Dubai10 October 2018
Very well company that develops your knowledge and personality and experience. Good benefits and providing trainings and seminars. Monitoring the port link within dp world as part of traffic and security management.
Excellent
BI, Big Data , DW and Data Science Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dubai18 September 2018
Excellent. Committed, Equality, Encouraging, Adaptable, Growth Prospects, Respect, Global Exposure, Global Presence, Enjoyable.Employee Oriented, Work Culture.
Good at all
Shipping operation controller (Current Employee) –  Dubai9 September 2018
All good in that way and can create more things and staff management are so good, u can add more to ur professional life........................,....,,,,,..........

We’re ever go company signature will be an additional advantage
Busiest place for handling container
Crane Technician (Former Employee) –  Dubai3 September 2018
DP World is a leading enabler of global trade and an integral part of the supply chain. We operate multiple yet related businesses – from marine and inland terminals, maritime services, logistics and ancillary services to technology-driven trade solutions.
Pros
Cons
12 hr duty
Very challenging work place, great working team.
Senior Manager- (Current Employee) –  Jebel Ali, Dubai29 August 2018
Maritime Industry is very challenging, in port operations day to day we are faced with a different situation.
Lots of innovation and decision making happens daily in order to deliver exceptional customer service.
Customers involved in Import and Exports are very demanding and don't tolerate any delays, lots of expectations to be fulfilled.
Many stakeholders involved, all having a different viewpoint, lots of explaining to be done to arrive at a consensus decision.
Very satisfied when a customer writes a positive review and company annual growth becomes the proof.
Pros
Customer satisfaction, good wages and yearly bonus. Annual personal recognition awards.
Cons
The company has grown very big globally, due to which lots of intra dept. communication issues have cropped up.
Repair and maintenance.
Auto-technician (Current Employee) –  Dubai14 August 2018
 Attending the breakdown and performing electrical trouble shooting, bus system diagnosis & engine maintenance.
 Performing recall action & retrofitting additional equipments as per company safety requirements.
 Performing mechanical trouble shooting as well as repairs.
Training:
Pros
Free lunch
Management en déclin
Acquisition Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Algiers, DZ9 August 2018
une joint-venture en situation de de quasi-monopole assez mal exploitée.
Cons
Management /évolution salariale
Supervisor SSOMA
Supervisor de Seguridad (Former Employee) –  Callao, Callao9 August 2018
Charla de 5 minutos en tema de sst de acuerdo al programa anual.
Capacitacion 1 vez al mes de acuerdo al passt
Investigacion de accidentes e incidentes icam
Reunion mensual en el comite sst de dp world
Pros
Seguro medico
Cons
Callao
Importance of safety and strict work place
Tally clerk (Current Employee) –  Cochin, Kerala28 July 2018
Dp world work place having very much importance of safety and this work place helping to develop our knowledge about shipping industry. This company is very punctual in working time and very good working environment.
Facilities are very good
Mechanic class 2 (Current Employee) –  Jafza21 June 2018
Some management staffs are biased respectively their desired person, other than that its a very cool and good working environment. Sometimes you felt machine life
Seguro privado EPS
Cordinador de embarque (Former Employee) –  Callao, Callao11 June 2018
Buena empresa cumple con todos tus beneficios y buen clima laboral.
Pros
Seguro medico privado EPS
Personal Reflection
Internship (Former Employee) –  Dubai4 May 2018
I did my internship at DP World for about a month, during Christmas break. I enjoyed so much as I got the opportunity to practice my major in the professional world, and reflect on my personal experience in the world of urban planning. Most of the staff were on their annual leave. So, I had limited staff to work and practice my knowledge with. The core of the work assigned to me was to look at the different proposals the company received in regards to solar panel installation in different sites around the world. Also, I worked with the sustainability team in promoting eco-friendly sustainable environments. The company is diverse, where people come from different backgrounds and share their cultural life with one another.
Pros
Diverse, free lunch, friendly staff.
Cons
Limited staff to work with.
good company
Tally clerk (Current Employee) –  Callao2 May 2018
encourage teamwork and safety is a very good company
seeks the growth of the worked as a person and labor mind its motto security and take care of your staff
good
Gran experiencia laboral
Asistente de Comunicaciones (Current Employee) –  Callao, Callao24 April 2018
DP World Callao es una empresa que me ha permitido conocer y valorar la Comunicación Corporativa. He aprendido lo indispensable que es para toda empresa tener los lineamientos de Comunicación Interna como una herramienta que contribuya al fortalecimiento de una identidad corporativa, mejora permanente de un clima organizacional óptimo, manejo de crisis y logro de objetivos estratégicos.
production and working is so good
Equipment Operator (Current Employee) –  Gujarat31 March 2018
DP WORLD create or maintain a good environment at workplace. constreat on safety also. this good company. but i want change my location increase my salary that why i change job.
Pros
accommodation provided
Cons
Something another
Ambiente Laboral
Operador de Gate - Balanza (Former Employee) –  Callao, Callao3 March 2018
La Empresa mantiene un buen clima laboral y esta bien organizada.
Pros
Todos los beneficios
Cons
El horario operativo
environnement de travail bon
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dakar, SN2 March 2018
les journée de travail étaient chargé,dépannage des engins pour avoir une bonne production.la sécurité étais toujours présent dans les lieux de travail.les manager nous supportez et nous encouragez.
Pros
systhéme de travail exellent
Cons
non