DoubleTree by Hilton

DoubleTree by Hilton Pay & benefits reviews: Night Auditor

Clear
3.4Pay & benefits

Found 28 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,700 reviews

straight forward, easy to do

straight forward job but unless you know how to handle customers and complaints regularly it can get a bit hectic. Most hotels deal with the same problems so if you have worked in one before it is basically cut and dry

Cons

low pay compared to expensive insurance

Great being around guest

No career advancement. Management always blames front desk/ housekeeping for everything . Not enough money . Asked to work double shifts but not appreciated .

Pros

The restaurant

Benefits

Good pay,great benefits, excellent job

Very nice and professional experience with the Hilton brand. The pay and benefits package was very nice and I loved the team I had the opportunity to work with and be a part of.

Produvctive and fun work place

It is a good environment to work in, compared to two years ago, that place was much better, I reduced my hours there , however I do not want to quit, maybe in the future, it will regain it's brightness.

Would have second thoughts

Would have second thoughts about working here after know what I know now. They are the most costly to stay at but the least paid company in Durango and very little training.

Pros

Insurance benefits

Cons

Pro pay

Hilton Corp is great!

If your at a corporate location the benefits are super nice, its probably the best part of working for Hilton. Management is mostly absent but still great work environment as long as your properly trained.

Good experience

Semi full service hotel will give the newcomer good experience dealing with all departments. Great benefits for employees and near the airport and the mall.

Hilton is a great company

Hilton cares about their employees so much. Management has no favorites, they treat everyone fairly. Wish they paid more but the PTO time stacks up so quickly, I cannot complain.

Pros

Pto, Overtime

Cons

Unpaid 1 hour lunch

A good working place

Doubletree by Hilton is a very good place to work. As a team member you can stay in any Hilton Hotel for as low as $35.00. There are great benefits included health and life insurance, 401K, vacation, employee of the month. I'll recommended the doubletree to my friend and family.

ok place

great enviornemnt. the people are friendly and always helpful the hotel itself is not up to standards. Would not recommend staying here. but working here definetly has benefits.

It was good because it gave me additional time to study and do homework during my shift when it was slow.

The job paid very little for working through the night, but, all things considered it allowed me to pay my bills while finishing school...............

If you like to work overnight shifts its a job

A typical day was 11 pm to 7am. Learned all aspects of the hotel audit, management was unfair and mostly not available during my shift, work place culture it is a hotel meet all kinds of interesting people from all over the world. Hardest part of the job was completing the audit before 4 am, and waiting sometimes until 9 am for the 7 am shift persons to appear to work. Enjoyable part of the job was meeting a lot of interesting people.

Pros

Hilton hotels offer fair wages and benifits

Cons

Stretching an 8 hour overnight shift to 9 or 10 hours.

It is good place to work learn and increase you knowledge at double by Hilton fiji there are plenty thing to learn n friendly staff but the management level some are good

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Short break

Summary

Everyday the job was extremely stressful due to the magnitude amount of check ins with very little staff.The job itself was extremely stressful, especially on the weekeneds

Pros

Nice co workers

Cons

Short stafff for a big hotel

Good Place To Work

Great place to work! Everyone there is extremely nice and the managers are fair and consistent. The only thing that I don't like about the job is that even if you're a full time employee your hours are at risk to being cut during slow season and there is not much you can do about getting more hours.

Overall a great place to work for hospitality and career experience

I have loved working here. The people I've worked with are all so lovely and willing to help. As a night auditor, most nights were pretty quiet but others are more hectic with events and conferences going on. You receive an employee meal for working here and hotel discounts wherever you go. I cant really speak to what the hardest part of the job was because everyone is different and handles situations differently. Sometimes the guests can be really stressful but it's all about your reaction I suppose.

Pros

Benefits, Employee Meal, Great People

Cons

Stressful guests but otherwise nothing.

Great environment

Atmospher is awesome meeting different guest getting to learn them and what they like to making there stay great. Co-workers all work together from different departments to get things done communication between could be better but it's human error

Pros

Raises on time and with growth

Cons

Make it right policy eventhough guest are totally in the wrong.

Close nit co-working family

The management and staff had a great connection. It was pleasing to go to work every night. The staff cared about the guest and many returned on a weekly to monthly basis because they said it felt like home. A great place to work.

Pros

Praised for good work, free lunches, and safety was important

Cons

parking was not great...not enough for staff and guest

Excellent Workplace Environment, However, Promises Not Kept

This place is excellent to work for, however, they make promises they do not keep about your advancement. They also pay terribly for the amount of time spent at work. I worked about 50-60 hours a week at $10/hr which is unacceptable.

Pros

Cheap Restaurant Meals, Fun atmosphere

Cons

Overworked, Terrible Pay

Good work place

I enjoy working with doubletree suites, I believe the management company has made many changes that have affected the staff. It feels as is there no management support from other departments. co-workers are great, but no discipline is enforced. People do what they want, if you are part time also, no benefits, no holiday pay, no PTO no matter how many years you work here. Many management companies have similar standards.

Highly Guest Services Oriented

Emphasis is placed on the satisfaction of the guests, although they would score much higher if they placed just as much emphasis on employee satisfaction.

Pros

50 % off food

Cons

low wages

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DoubleTree by Hilton. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.7K