DoubleTree by Hilton
Information from DoubleTree by Hilton:

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews

Canada82 reviews
Excellent
Great experience and fast passed environment. it far away from home and this my chances to explore more offer s and opportunities to advance in my career.
Very Proffessional
It was a privelage to work the Hilton. There they educate about their complany. There orientation process was like no other , presentation with pizza , Yum !
fast-paced work and competative
I was pressure to work there as I learn many things regarding my job. The staff was very helpful and nice as well as the managers were very good at their job.
Worst
Worst place to work poor management skills management's was run poorly alot of staff let there position get to there head owner was very cheap didn't wanna get things done right
Pros
Close to transit
Cons
Worst location
Productive and efficient
The job is enjoyable with excellent HSKP manager and positive thinking co-workers towards to one direction in the service of the hotel's guests, I have been observed the overwhelming trust and confidence vested to every worker.
fun while there
This hotel group is a fun place to work. Since I've started with them, co-workers are extremely friendly, helpful and they will go above and beyond to assist in a crisis.
unrealistic
expect you to do more with less always say flexible but not a chance of that happening they dont want to improve their sales no matter the cost go ahead and lose money
Excellent working environment and professional staff
Provided staff with benefits including food and further career development. Always follow the protocols to undergo training in WHMIS and ensure that customer were satisfied in their stay
Pros
great place to work and good rate
Cons
tiring job and slow rate increase
Femme de chambre
Je voudrais travailler sur le hilton qui est une entreprise au travail est un entreprise sûr et faible
very good impression
good to work there as a team.learned valuable service and get many good friends. i am waiting patiently to get a job in Hilton very soon. I thank gm for the experience .
Very poor location and terrible management
Very toxic and Terrible work environment
Do not work there

They are not professional at all

No proper tools or regulations

No head office help

Bad owner and GM

T
productive and fun work place
very good place to work. I will recommend this place to my friends. During summer, the hotel gets busy and site becomes fast paced and competitive but it's good
Terrible
Working here was an absolute nightmare. TERRIBLE management, NO breaks, and barely any training. They’re too cheap to put more than one person at the front desk, so good luck trying to eat or go to the bathroom throughout your 8 hour shift. Even with 50+ arrivals you work alone with no one to help you; even when the line starts coming out of the door. I very rarely got a break, even when calling the manager and requesting the break i’m supposed to get, he would say he’s coming to cover me and would never show up. Had to pay for parking which was $50 a month (part time) or $100 (full time) just so i can drive to work and there’s no other choice considering my co-worker got his car smashed when he parked it on the street. Steer clear of this place. The pay is nice but it is not worth it. The downtown location has so many homeless people. I was scared to be near the door when I had night shifts. Even when requesting to just do morning shifts I was always put on nights. Was so bad that even the maintenance workers/Housekeepers started complaining to the manager about letting a girl work alone at night in such a terrible area. TERRIBLE. horrid. never ever again.
Competitive
I would recommend working in Doubletree by Hilton. The environment is good, people are nice, and they will help you to grow as a person. They will give you an opportunity in every way they can.
productive and fun workplace
I have 19 years of relevant experience in the field of baking and cooking.
Having already held similar positions in the areas of Bakery-Pastry and Cook, I have acquired the skills necessary for this position i have in double tree by Hilton . I am available to work immediately and consider myself to be a dynamic individual. I am dedicated professional, committed to providing high quality, friendly and timely service with clientele.
Unsafe
Company didn't take potential dangerous and violent situations seriously. I loved the co workers and the job was easy but safety was a huge concern after being threatened with a knife.

They basically told me that I was overreacting.
Hotel Hilton by DoubleTree
Belle experience global pour avoir travailler chez Hilton by DoubleTree.
Decent Co-Workers, terrible Management
Hot and sweaty work environment if you worked in the laundry room. Co-workers were a delight, management on the other hand, not so much. When I needed to take leave for mental health issues I was denied time.
Good to start a carrier in Hotel industry
Proper management
Appreciation of every work

All staff members are friendly

Frequently inspections of every work

Mostly the celebration of every function
Pros
Tip
Cons
Workload and Shorten hours
Very poorly managed by 2
Supervisors treat you very poorly, very snappy at you one min then expecting The world from you the next . By far not enough staff to keep hotel running efficiently never enough linen continuously running out of supplies and never positively encouraged to try to move forward . Worst place I’ve ever worked
Cest bien
Je veux juste changer pour découvrir de nouvelles horizons et en plus se travail me convient parfaitement parce je suis étudiant . J aimerais commencer 17h à 23h la ou je travaille je suis bien mais, c est juste que je veux changer un peux. les personnes à Mon lieu de travail son bien et très gentille mais mais les horaires ne m arrangent pas je suis prêté à tous pour se travaille là même vous m essayé une journée gratuite
1.6K