DoorDash
Happiness score is 56 out of 100

DoorDash

DoorDash Employee Review

It’s okay

It’s okay for a part time/side job. Lots of people don’t tip at all which makes the drive to them not worth it. It’s good that Door Dash has a base pay feature and when you do get tips you get to keep all of them. Sometimes the customer will give you the wrong address and you have to be able to sort that out quickly as it will affect your ratings.

Pros

Get to keep 100% of tips

Cons

Gas prices, sometimes given the wrong address

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Pay is not good enough to makw profit and be reinbursed for the gas

I will work 10 to 12 hour shifts and have to spend a quarter or half of my days Pay on gas. It's 4$ flat for any deliveries and that's not enough for the long drives when they're is not tip on top of the flat pay per delivery

Pros

Flexible

Cons

Long hours and little pay
Same role

Horrible company

Their app is the worst out of all the companies. You used to make good per delivery rate, then they changed it and it isn't worth it. Our city didn't get many orders so you couldn't solely work DD. Then they also implemented a driver rating of 4.2. At the time I was 4.0 (out of 5). Suddenly my account is deactivated, you can't talk to anyone to fix it.

Pros

Cons

Poor rates, no live people to talk to
Same location

Decent side gig.. that’s about it

Just good for a side gigSometimes can be slow if you aren’t a top dasher which is pretty difficult to maintain if you don’t like making long trips that don’t pay very well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DoorDash. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement