DoorDash
Happiness score is 56 out of 100

DoorDash

DoorDash Employee Review

Good for extra cash

Good for extra cash to help make ends meet. Not worth it for a "full time" gig. With gas the way it is, not worth driving for them right now. Hopefully more money will go to the drivers vs the company processing fees. However, you can work when you want and not work when you want. It has really helped me make ends meet during this time.

2.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Keep looking for a real job

Low pay, work you own hours when they have hours available and be ready to sit in your car all day. It's not a great place to work and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone but times are hard and here we are working for the near $10 an hour. This is a cash hobby nothing more. Keep looking for a real job because you can't make a living at this job.

Pros

You make some money after gas...

Cons

Everything.

Excellent and productive

Flexibility in terms of days and hours you want to work. The pay could be better and benefits for independent contractors will provide security retaining drivers.

Pros

Work when you want to work.

Cons

Lack of gas allowance. No benefits for drivers
Same role

Easy way to make extra cash. Not a real job. Nobody could survive with DoorDash as their only career

You’re paid minimum wage basically. If you’re looking to make more than $400 a week than DoorDash is not for you. And keep in mind you’re paying for gas and any other vehicle maintenance not paid for by DoorDash. The average order pay out is about $4 minus gas is about $2. I only do DoorDash if I’m hurting for money. Not a real job.

Pros

Pick your own hours

Cons

No financial stability

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DoorDash. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement