DoorDash
Happiness score is 57 out of 100

DoorDash

DoorDash Employee Review

The way the company works is the give the most orders to the highest rated drivers. But to get the high ratings you have to take low paying and time consuming orders. Witch gives the higher paying orders to the lower rated drivers that are willing to wait around. I know several of the other door dashers in my small town and what they get paid per order compared to me is not right to say the least. even though I do two to three times the deliveries and a much better rateing So there is no reward for being a higher rated driver it is more of a punishment if you want to do it full time. The pay sometimes isn’t worth the gas to get to where you need to go.

Pros

Work when you want

Cons

Assignment of orders

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

You are on your own

Customer support is terrible, you can call with a concern and get the run around, with no one listening to your concerns as a driver. Call backs from the ever unavailable supervisors never happen. As a driver for doordash you are at the bottom of their hierarchy and no one cares. I would advice to work with the other delivery apps if looking to get into it.

Pros

Make your own schedule

Cons

Terrible customer support, Lack of respect for drivers concerns and opinions

Stick to skip

This doesnt pay, shifts are readily available but the orders simply don't pay enough, they regularly want you to drive 20 minutes out of your delivery zone for a few dollars it's completely not worth it even on the side. Stick to driving for skip

Very flexible

Good side job since you are able to choose your own hours. Pay is alright and customers are generally very nice. Whenever there's an issue with an order, DoorDash reimburses you and is not a tedious process.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Irregular demand

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DoorDash. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare DoorDash with

• DoorDash
  • Very inconsistent. They pay good at first to get you sucked in then drop it by half