1. DoorDash sent you far away, 20 km, then no more task, you have to drive back, close to the restaurant, so can receive another task at cheaper rate.
2. received task, restaurant can't do the order at that time, the task was cancelled and no pay. And, this was recorded as not completed, resulting acceptance rate lower than 80%，so doordash no willing to pay extra $2 per delivery as promised.
3. Received a task, rate $8.××，while 100 meters arriving, the task was cancelled because"no activity", which is not true, then received the same task, this time because I was close the restaurant,(in front of the door) , the rate was $6.xx.
4. Red card doesn't work in restaurant, called support, no agent available. Had to leave, no pay.
5. Store closed, the help said cancel the task, if cancel no pay, they just want to fool driver to save penny for doordash, so cheap! One time I was there already, I told the store was closed. not cancelled thing. Then git half pay.
A company tried so many mean ways paying less to the employee, can't survive longer.
I decided quit. Too mean, too cheap.
payment too low, company too mean