Actually start to care about ripping driver's off. Compensate them when Doordash makes the mistakes..................
Improve your app, increase the pay rate (or at least be transparent about it), and most importantly get a help hotline!
Pay more per delivery, mandatory minimum tips from customers per order, change stuff in the app to help your dashers (being allowed to talk to support without being on a delivery, etc)
Stop this company immediatly due to the poor management
- If you were to leave DoorDash, what would be the reason?8 people answered
- How much would a person make for each delivery6 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at DoorDash?4 people answered
- Does DoorDash allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?4 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at DoorDash? What are the steps along the wa…4 people answered
- What are the payment methods customers can pay?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at DoorDash?4 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of DoorDash?3 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at DoorDash?3 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at DoorDash?3 people answered