No interview, you just apply and if your information is all up to date and correct to their qualifications then you’re in and just go to a little training seminar
It was like here is your stuff, now start working.
Any one can do it
Driving experience, its pretty easy and straight forward.
- If you were to leave DoorDash, what would be the reason?8 people answered
- How much would a person make for each delivery6 people answered
- What would you suggest DoorDash management do to prevent others from leaving?5 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at DoorDash?4 people answered
- Does DoorDash allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?4 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at DoorDash? What are the steps along the wa…4 people answered
- What are the payment methods customers can pay?4 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of DoorDash?3 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at DoorDash?3 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at DoorDash?3 people answered