No more than 10 to 15 minutes
You show up at their office. No instructions on how to use the app or best ways to make money. They said I was approved and handed me a red card and that was it.
About a day or so after you go to the interview and download the app.
They have a small office.. but not very friendly people..no one cares
- If you were to leave DoorDash, what would be the reason?8 people answered
- How much would a person make for each delivery6 people answered
- What would you suggest DoorDash management do to prevent others from leaving?5 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at DoorDash?4 people answered
- Does DoorDash allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?4 people answered
- What are the payment methods customers can pay?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at DoorDash?4 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of DoorDash?3 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at DoorDash?3 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at DoorDash?3 people answered