Donaldson & James Employment Solutions Employee Reviews

Set you up for failure
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON17 December 2018
Tried to work through them a few times but would be promised one job I wanted if I went to some random place in the meantime then you either go and never hear back or you go for a few days then they say the person they were talking to is on vacation and leave you hanging at the random job that doesn't suite you or without a job. 1 time to me is a quencidence but 3 times is just them using this as a strategy to fill bad jobs... would not recommend.
Pros
Nice in person
Cons
Will be ignored and deceived
Stressful and Hard to stay
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Palmerston, ON5 July 2018
They pay very little for what they ask of you and they will not defend their employees in cases of wrongful dismissal. They have been know to try to guilt trip you whenever you ask for a day off even with a solid employment history with them.
Machine work
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON13 September 2017
A typical day at work was not good, I was sent to a machine operating job where they put you on a machine and you get 10 mins of training and your alone for the rest of your shift, I learn that I can work well alone but it put a lot of pressure because like I said they only trained me for 10 mins at this one job place.
Pros
people are easy going
Cons
working with exacto Knives

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Donaldson & James Employment Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

1.5