Domino's
Happiness score is 61 out of 100

Domino's Employee Reviews

Found 1,199 reviews matching the searchSee all 28,367 reviews

Okay place for first job

Great place to start your first job. Depending on the management, you’ll either have a great experience or a bad experience. Personally, work for me felt alright.

Pros

Free food

Cons

Stressful

Just terrible.

If you enjoy being managed by children, boy is this the job for you! Get ready for constant passive aggressive comments and actions and barely any help on dinner rushes depending on who's working, a store-wide "not my job" attitude and having shifts cuts cause management is angry that day.

Pros

Cons

Everything about this job

Good workplace, only if you are seeking simple C.S.R. position

I have worked this job for the past five years and have found politics run rampant in many locations. I did thoroughly enjoy my time in the beginning when working simply as a C.S.R. (customer service representative), even as the Assistant Manager. However, once you become General Manager, the stress is dumped onto your shoulders. I can't speak for every Domino's location, but it has become overwhelmingly stressful as you are expected to do everything, on top of management. There is also little-to-no communication from the upper levels of management. As manager it is impossible to have a healthy work/life balance as even on my days off I am constantly receiving calls from staff or supervisors.

Cons

Long hours, poor communication, no work/life balance

It’s basically not good place to work for teens

I worked there for about a month and it was an awful experience ,the managers will want you to do everything while they’re sitting down , they didn’t teach me on the make line and then got mad because I couldn’t do it .

Pros

Nothing literally

Cons

Managers will want you to do everything while they basically sit down

Easy job terrible management

Hot and sweaty place run by terrible management. I consider myself to be pretty easygoing and a hard worker but the management of this place put me through the ringer in less than a month of working there. They don't look at employees like people merely a means to an end and it is reflected when trying to negotiate things like salary, days off, taking a break and even scheduling. If you want to work a bummy minimum wage job there are others that at least have the benefit of understanding management and support staff.

Cons

do not work here as an adult.

dont work here unless you are a teenager and then you get what you pay for. they will treat you very badly if you're over a certain age. I dont advise working here. theres better jobs out there. :) there is a high turn over rate at these places for a reason.if they like you they wont bother you. if they hate you it shows. please save yourself some pride and avoid working here. all it did was get me sick from stress and I quit. that's all I'll say. if you dont heed my warning and others then theres nothing that can be done.

Pros

Cons

everything

Churn and burn

No training was provided. Management was unprofessional and unhelpful. Constructive feedback was not given. Covid protocols were never followed. Very, very fast-paced, but no guidance and nothing for new employees to reference when unsure. The regional manager was often on her phone or doing her laundry in the back during busy times.

Pros

50% off pizza

Cons

Short shifts. Untrustworthy management. Churn and burn mentality.

Terrible place to work and attempt to grow

The only pro to this job like many other fast food jobs are often the people you work with/relationships you form. Other then that the cons are too plentiful. Management will not hesitate to let you know how replicable you are. Practically impossible to maintain any sort of social life outside of work due to mandatory hours on every holiday, as well as unpredictable hours one week working nights followed up immediately by days etc. Management is also extremely toxic and will teeter the line of legality to get their way because above all else the only thing that matters is the customer and the business. No matter what that entails for your own mental health or personal life. But hey sometimes you get free pizza and there's some down time in between getting slaughtered during rush periods.

Pros

Free pizza

Cons

Ridiculous hours, Toll on personal life, job security, toxicity within management, drama, etc.

team work required

i personally like working at dominos. its not stable now-days, sometimes its too busy sometimes its quite. however staff is great, most of do team work. which is very important in this job. thanks

Pros

free meals

Cons

stressful

Stressful, poorly managed and underpaid

The team members are great. The management and owners? Not so much. If you're in management, expect to never have a day off because you're going to be getting a phone call and text constantly. If you ask for a raise in exchange for the harsh working environments (late night shifts, stressful rush due to lack of staff, impossible demands by the owner) you'll more than likely be denied. Their company policies are just as ridiculous, with the expectation that you can't even dye your hair.

Pros

Discounts on food, health benefits depending on ownership

Cons

No work life balance, high expectations for low pay, stressful working environment, terrible work hours

Jobs at Domino's

See more jobs

Trash

Everything about the job is garbage, they don’t care about you, don’t listen to your hours, and care about nothing but customers, you will receive calls in the middle of your day off getting asked to come to work, I have been working for two years there and got no raise and still make minimum wage, over work you so much and hours are so bad.

Pros

Cons

Literally everything

You may get overworked at times and itay be busy but aslong as you have a good team with you you should be fine. I enjoyed every minute worked for dominos, though I was let go when covid began

Pros

50% discount

Cons

You might not get your full break because it might be busy

worst place to work

fellow employees were good people and i had fun working with them but the management absolutely sucked!!! would have only 2-4 people working on a friday or saturday rush, overworked constantly and managers would never work, never got a day off if you asked/booked it off, i was still getting paid minimum wage after 2 years of being there, and a bad bug problem including ants in the pepperoni

Pros

good people

Cons

long hours, bugs, minimum wage, used by management

bon boulot mais le salaire est n est pas bon

le saliare est de 8 dollars de l heure puisque les clients te tips c est la seule chose qui n est pas bon dans ce boulot

Pros

repas gratuit

Cons

salire 8 dollars de l heure

Awful and No good

I worked here for about three years, and before the new management took over, it was great. After not so much, they hired way too many drivers, cut everyone hours, and lowered pa. Not a point where I was actively losing money every time I went in avoid at all costs

Pros

Cons

Low wages, awful management

If you can avoid it

I worked part-time as a shift manager and it was rough. Shift managers are paid a dollar above minimum and do crazy amounts of work. The position even advertised 18 but after 6 months I was still at 14.

great part time job

i started working here as a young teen and i liked it overall. it’s extremely fast paced & you need to be ready to sacrifice sleep and free time. you WILL come home smelling like meat as a kitchen staff member. it’s a pretty easy job to adjust to. the pay is the bare minimum they can give you. if we wore a brown belt instead of black we’d be told to go home. there are NO discounts and you aren’t allowed to eat pizzas made wrong. if you make friends you’ll be able to make it through, but if you don’t you’ll be pretty miserable.

Productive although unsatisfactory

I worked at dominos for less than 3 weeks, because I wasn’t getting paid for almost a month now. I told my manager that I will post a lousy review and start to complain all I’ve heard so far is be patient so I’m glad I quit but I still need to get paid. The pay is awful as well for Drivers at dominos in Brossard , Qc.

Pros

Pizza

Cons

Overstaffed, selfish

Would not work for dominos again

After the first week all discounts droped to 10% on pizzazs only thier was a min amount the drivers had to bring into the store before they had thier tips removed but it has been removed. They lie on thier driver ads saying 17 per hr but only pay min wage and try to say that inclues tips. If you happen to try and fix a problem you will have your hrs cut to try and make you quit.they do this too not pay you 2 weeks severance pay. Most of the management do not know what food safe is or how to make a decent pizza. The owner rarly every come to the store to check and see if everything is good. But if an employee send them a message expect retaliations from the management.

Pros

Cons

Low pay, poor management, willingness to though enyone under the bus.

Bleh

It was fine for the first few months but after that it was awful. You are expected to put in so much work for a company that does not appreciate you as a worker nor pay a decent wage for the amount of work you do. If you are a driver you are most likely losing money every-time you work. No coworkers will cover your shift and if you need the day off it’s always a complicated process

Pros

The people who work there

Cons

Hard to get hours, losing money, horrible management

The best job I've ever had

I must say that my perceptions may not be representative because I partially feel this strongly about the company due to the amazing team I worked with. However, working as a delivery driver at dominos was a dream. They were flexible with shifts, you have enough time talking to customers and staff but also on your own. You are always doing something so it's hard to be bored and there is a clear culture of helping your co-workers and hoping to see them well (again, maybe this was simply my experience at my location). I cannot recommend it enough.

Pros

Tips, great culture, never boring, great pay.

Cons

Delivery driver insurance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

7.8K