Domino's
Happiness score is 67 out of 100

Domino's Employee Reviews

Found 1,161 reviews matching the search
Good. Place. To. Work. If. You. Looking. For. Minimum. Wage. Type. Of. Job. And. Driving. Around. City. Is. Always. Fun. With. Domino’s
During my time at dominos pizza the only pro I have overall was making some close friends. The new ownership of Dominos Pizza London have no business ethics and would rather cut corners than to serve good product. I would not recommend applying for a position or ordering from Dominos Pizza London.
Pros
Good co workers.
Cons
Poor ownership, encouraged not to take mandatory breaks, encouraged to cut corners for making product faster
Not much to say but as for a part time job it’s a good way to make some extra cash . I was a delivery driver and would be paid for mileage and tips from deliveries every two weeks paid with an hourly check
Great job, so fast paced at first, you gotta know the pizzas. I also found the hours were not easy enough to adjust to. However, great food, training, staff, and all around company and culture.
It was good experience to work in dominos, you came to know how to greet the customers, take care of the store. You become good at making pizzas, stretching, toppings, and many more things. You also become friendly with every person at work and there is no partiality between co-workers. The hardest part of the job when you are alone at workplace and store get crazy busy for deliveries and carryouts at one time only.
Pros
50%off to employees
Cons
Loved working here, the management was great, the staff was super friendly towards other staff and customers, great hours and just and overall great place to work either in store or as a driver.
Pros
Employee discount
Cons
Late nights
Good part time job . Good supliment income . Fast paced work . On a good day can make decent money . Christmas time , bad weather days basketball hockey game days can make good money
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
•management was horrible; instead of constructive criticism and showing me how to do things properly, they would just yell at you•A LOT of favouritism •felt like my accomplishments weren’t being appreciated•on my 2nd shift, manager yelled at me for making a small mistake, even though i was trained for less than 15 minutes•got barely any hours
Pros
Cons
see above^
Long hours, not much appreciation, ok money for someone just starting out. As a manager, I feel like I am on call 24/7. It never feels like I have time off. They say a uniform is provided but you have to pay for it. Some employees get away with everything and others are berated for simple mistakes as soon as they walk in the door.
Pros
Flexible schedules for some
Cons
Long hours, managers have little to no proper time off, being a manager is stressful and not worth the pay.
enjoyed the people I worked with, and found it easy work. But as a delivery driver I was "self employed" and on paper it seemed I charged them $7 / hour plus 2$ per delivery. Doesn't even equal out min wage!! You have no benefits and no chance of it, and you must have work insurance for your car yourself, they do not cover you for accidents or anything. You also do all the work in store, from food prep, cleaning, cooking, opening, closing, etc.. while the in store workers do basically nothing and get paid better money for it.
Cons
Long hours, little pay, overworked
The job title is Customer Service Representative. Yet I only got to actually interact with customers for a few shifts. Most of the time I was making pizzas, which if I had known earlier, I wouldn't have taken the job. The staff are very uninclusive. Did not feel welcome there one bit. As a matter of fact, I felt the opposite of welcome. Managers had poor communication and messed up my schedule often. The nicest people there were the customers. If you aren't good at fast-paced jobs, DO NOT apply here, you're not doing yourself a favour, it's very hard to pick up. Not to mention the horrible COVID-19 precautions. No one wore a mask and rarely washed their hands.
Pros
Discounts on food, nice customers
Cons
fast-paced, stressful, managers are not good, barely any customer interaction
As a delivery driver, the more you deliver the more income potential you have. You are required to run to and from your car with the orders to insure a good run time.I really enjoyed working here and perhaps i will apply again as a part time employee in my new city.Night shift was a bit much while i had a main job so some days you would stay till 4-5am then start my other job at 10.
Pros
Employee discount, great management, great co-workers.
Cons
i had fun working here and i'd like to do it again if possible, met great people working here, always fun to be around those types of people who laugh with you when you get a chance
Pros
free lunches when orders get cancelled last minute
Cons
sometimes sitting waiting for orders
Great pay Great peopleGreat benefitsGreat hoursHard work with some challenges, but lots of help and training.Good up to date equipment and tools.They prepare you for success and failure isn't in their vocabulary. Great place to work.
Pros
Pay & Benefits
Cons
Worked there from2016-2020, throughout high school, and i went from a instore to delivery driver and it was amazing pay and amazing management. everyone is family and its so relaxed but we get the job done fast. i loved it so much ❤️
Pros
Amazing co-Workers and management
Cons
none!
Good place for students but the work is not rewarding. It’s very busy at times and although you might have been promised lots of hours, as soon as it gets quiet, you will get sent home. Lots of favouritism on shift scheduling. Don’t expect to be recognized for doing good work but you will be told about everything you do wrong. Most of the staff are not very friendly, probably because they know you won’t be there for very long. Job posting says staff pizzas, what they mean is that there’s a discount, there is no free pizzas. This is a work place for while you are in school. Nothing more
Pros
Great for students
Cons
Shifts cut short and favouritism from management
When I started at dominos we had a great manager. He made sure employees were treated fairly and made sensible decisions. Dominos Whistler has a very large area to cover so he always let us take doubles or triples. The new manager wanted singles for everything as he would get a bonus for high singles. Not long after he started employees left right and left. Other than management it's a pretty chill job. Good tips and fun people.
Pros
Cheap/free pizza, nice people
Cons
Stupid management
I have worked at two Domino's locations, both which have given me very different experiences. Before working here, I had never had a job. The staff that trained me were very understanding and helped me to work in a stressful and extremely fast paced environment. Most of the staff are friendly and kind! Especially the drivers I have worked with. You also get trained at everything in the store and there are many opportunities to advance into higher job positions. Dominos also makes it fun to do upsell competitions and compete with other Dominos locations in Cambridge for the number 1 spot! The one thing I have appreciated the most about working here is that when I have needed time off at all (for school or other reasons) it has always been respected. One thing that I found frustrating was switching locations and not receiving tips anymore.
Pros
Employee discount and tips at some locations
Cons
extremely fast paced (If you find it hard to multitask it is easy to learn here!)
It was awesome before the new manager came, everyone’s hours got cut except for all the new employees that are all her friends. They also really like to cut corners now
Pros
Free Pizza when you make a mistake on the make line
Cons
Short hours if you’re white (1-4)
Seems like a decent job at first but it gets worse as it goes. Their toilets not even nailed to the ground and if you lean to far forward, water spills from the base and someone is constantly peeing on the seat (staff washroom). That’s a safety hazard to begin with and then to top it off they do not care about if your cars safe to drive at all. Multiple things were wrong with my car making it unsafe to drive and they continuously asked me to drive it anyways. my other job is another driving job and they understand that car things happen, especially with older cars and it’s just inevitably going to take time, thank god. you’re also not going to be hired if you have coloured hair, a lot of piercings or tattoos.
Pros
Free lunches that just got taken away so I guess not anymore
Cons
Not safe, frustrating work environment
The working environment in the store was not good at all, management is dominating, very much bossy attitude, you never get you shift according to the schedule, they will call when ever they call, and if you fail to show up, less hours from next week,
  1. Employee reviews