Domino's Employee Reviews

Found 749 reviews matching the search See all 18,257 reviews
enjoyable for delivery experts
Delivery Expert (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB15 February 2019
Great working environment,everyone is very friendly although the salary is very significant.But it's great working here for improving social skills and customer service skill.
Very Relaxed yet Professional workplace
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON15 February 2019
I loved this job, I really wish I didn't leave it! Very relaxed with a great manager and co-workers. I didn't have a lot of issues working there. I mainly worked the order taking but was able to work the makeline as well. Very fun job all in all.
Pros
if there was a mis-made pizza we got to eat it, relaxed staff and management
awful
Pizza Maker, delivery (Former Employee) –  Greater Napanee, ON15 February 2019
management was awful. if you don’t learn fast enough and can’t keep up with people who have been working there for years they will fire you. i did not have any set position i did whatever they told me to do either driving,make line, answering calls etc. and they still say they’re not satisfied with my work quality and reduce my hours and force me to drive or get out. management was completely unorganized never had any set hours. when i started working there i was 17 but i turned 18 while still employed, when i asked about my pay and said i should be making minimum wage instead of student they completely avoided the question and ignored me. it’s an awful place to work and would never recommend working there. The people i worked with we’re great and i got along with most everyone but management was a huge set back
Pros
absolutely nothing
Cons
absolutely everything
Fun plac to work. Iworked here for 2 years and enjoyed my time.
Pizza Chef (Former Employee) –  Delhi11 February 2019
Cooking is my passion and I loved working here and enjoyed my time here making pastas, pizzas and much more. Working environment is very nice and clean.
Worst place
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB11 February 2019
Worst place to work! Management is horrible. They dont know how to treat their employees, they scream and yell at you to do a job that is not in your description & if the roads aren't drivable & you call in if your a driver they take your shifts away till you agree to drive in ice /snow storm. They dont care for your well being. McAllister location is the worst place & I would not recommend to anyone, they also took away 50% employee discount
Pros
Money
Cons
Eveything about ththe place
very fun
Customer Service, Pizza Making, and Cleaning (Former Employee) –  oof7 February 2019
working at dominos was lots of good godd fun. I ate lots of black people and pizza. I also sucked off the asian manager for a raise because I didnt let him put it in my behind because it was to small
Pleasant place to work, always something to do very cool business and understanding management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON4 February 2019
Easy to learn all the tasks.
Management was friendly and flexible if you go to school.
The environment can be fast pace and is fun to do make pizzas and talk on the phone; it can be repetitive but is overall a great place to work.
Pros
Half priced food
Cons
Management young and sometimes there were scheduling errors and things like that
Organized and friendly
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  London, ON3 February 2019
A typical day at work would include me answering phone calls, filling out specific orders, making pizzas, and completing cash transactions with customers that come to pick up food orders. We must also clean the store and keep it sanitized and working properly. I learned to have customer service and communication skills. A difficulty at work was being able to manage both school and work. The part of the job I found to be enjoyable would be getting to know others.
Pros
You get a good discount
Cons
People can be bossy
Delivery Driver
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON31 January 2019
Delivery driver good place to work good money for a young age easy to balance school and work, good environment to work and the harder you work as a driver the more you make
Good workplace
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Kanata, ON31 January 2019
Good starting job and good for higher up positions.Typical day: work during the rush which is quite busy, then at night clean the apparatuses and let people go, overall a good experience.

Want to know more about Domino's?

Ask a question
Great food and fast pace environment
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Tustin, CA26 January 2019
Great team and company.
Fast pace and fast delivery services.
Great customers , great promotions great food .
Always worried about the customers, delivering the best products, as fast as possible
Pros
Good money
Cons
Long hours and weather
Fun place
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 January 2019
Fun work environment with my peers, and it was a job that anyone could do but required determination and strict concentration and awareness in order to excel.
Pros
Free Food
fun workplace
cook/cashier (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON17 January 2019
was a fun place to work. i enjoyed working with other employees. management is still new and learning but getting better everyday. all the customers were very friendly :)
Not a bad job, just not rewarding enough
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Lacombe, AB11 January 2019
I had a great time working for Dominos, even making my way up to assistant manager. However, the higher up the tier I went the less rewarding the job became. I would be expected to work crazy hours sometimes which is fine and all as that comes with the title but no health benefits or any benefits actually was quite a bummer. I put quite a bit into the company and got basically nothing in return.
Pros
Can be a fun and exciting work environment depending on staff and management
Cons
little to no benefits
Great work environment, very well operated
DELIVERY DRIVER (Current Employee) –  Timmins, ON11 January 2019
Dominos is by far the most efficient restaurant management system I have ever seen. The management and fellow staff members are also great to work with.
Pros
Lots of free food, tips, mobile
Cons
Not enough hours
Don't bother!
CSR (Former Employee) –  London, ON9 January 2019
they don't care. if you cant memorize, work as fast as them or keep up everything exactly like the management, problems or not, they fire you, problems or not. it doesn't matter that you are a different person or have different strengths and weaknesses.
Pros
decent pay.
Cons
management.
Fun fast paced environment to work in with tohers
Pizza Cook (Former Employee) –  Wasaga Beach, ON8 January 2019
Fun place to work for the most part, though it needs to have more benefits for regular long term employees in my opinion. Overall though a fun place fast-paced place to work with lots of other great employees.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Working late hours
It was decent working there
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB7 January 2019
Its good to work there when you got little experience. You will learn how to deal with customers in a fast paced environment, and management was decent enough for flexibility around schedules and work loads.
Domino's is a great workplace.
Customer Service Representative/ Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON4 January 2019
Domino's Pizza is a great workplace with incredible management and coworkers. The stores are run efficiently and always remain clean. There is always room for advancement when staff excel.
Shift runner
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON28 December 2018
Opening and closing the store on a daily basis, handling cash and bank deposits. Creating schedules and helping to maintain the clean environment as well as handing WHIMIS. Answering phones, placing orders, handling the fast pace environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.

55.3K