Domino's Employee Reviews

Fast-paced and always busy
Shift Runner/CSR (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS20 June 2018
Fully opening preping food for the day to making food, counting inventory, Cleaning. Fully closing the store, Counting money, putting away food. stock counts and Truck putting away(Tuesdays and Saturdays).
Pros
50% on all in-store purchases
great place to work
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  London, ON19 June 2018
This store has decent owners, great management and a great staff. Everyone works hard and has fun. I would recommend working here. Only drawback is the pay.
Good Workplace
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Newmarket, ON19 June 2018
A typical day would be going into work to take orders over the phone and in person, an easy job to get use to everything. Friendly work environment, friendly employees. This was one of my first jobs and it taught me a lot about customer service and handling food.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Busy
great coworkers and fast pace job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Delta, BC19 June 2018
It is a good learning experience and a good job for an high school student. Stepping into customer service and dealing with different types of customer on daily basis gives you a nice prospective.
Amazing and supportive place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Morinville, AB19 June 2018
They are amazing people to work for with amazing staff in Morinville. I am glad I had the chance to work beside amazing people and I would highly recommend Domino's
Busy fast paced, great fun place to work at.
Manager (Current Employee) –  London, ON17 June 2018
My typical day at work requires setting up the store for the day. I learned how to manage a store being alone, how to do inventory, and how to reduce cost through labour and food cost. I manage employees and assign them jobs. The workplace is fast paced and stressful. The hardest part about this job is putting away large food orders. This required me to lift heavy weighted packages. The most enjoyable part about this job is working with great people and working in the morning.
Pros
The employees
Cons
Not enough hours
Fun with good people.
Shift Runner & Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ON14 June 2018
Good place to work and learn about the food industry. The staff is made up up good people and management is awesome. The only hard thing you have to get used to is being on your feet for a long time, otherwise it's great.
Pros
The staff.
Cons
Longer hours.
A relatively standard fast food experience
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Maple Ridge, BC11 June 2018
Fair wages and fair treatment of employees. The work was straightforward and safety standards were withheld well. I found there to be little workplace culture.
Great Company
Delivery Driver/Pizza Chef (Former Employee) –  Summerside, PE10 June 2018
It was great work experience; was very enjoyable job; the people were great helping each other to achieve company goals. Learnt lot of different work.
Amazing and fun job
DELIVERY DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON10 June 2018
I was a delivery driver for Domino's pizza for about 4 months. I had to quit due to insurance issues because I used my own car to deliver pizza's. But besides that, it was a really fun job, the boss and the people I worked with were really respectful and very honest with me. I got a long with everyone very well. I enjoyed driving and delivering fresh pizza to customers and make sure they enjoyed everything.
Amazing management ,friendly staff
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC9 June 2018
On a typical day, there would I would come in at rush hour. It was usually very busy but the management team was incredible at keeping things under control and keeping things running smoothly. I learned some excellent customer service skills, as well as marketing and organizational skills. The management were always open and understanding. There was a laid back but no less hardworking atmosphere and all the other employees and I got along just great. The hardest part of the job can definitely be remaining level headed when a customer is being difficult, or when there's a huge rush you feel unprepared for. The most enjoyable part is at the end of the day, you know you've done a great job by the smile on people's faces when you hand them their delicious pizza.
Pros
Free food on late shifts, very nice management and staff, flexible hours
Cons
short shifts, can be very busy
It was a fun job at the time
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Cranbrook, BC6 June 2018
The job was overall pretty fun and easy. Hard on the vehicle being delivery. Liked the people I worked with. New management came in and changed everything
Pros
good discount
Cons
various
Accomplish Goals, make friends
Manager in Training (Current Employee) –  London, ON5 June 2018
Great brand to work for. Depending on your franchisee. Feedback from the top is lacking. Overall, fun place to work. Satisfying to see numbers increase as you go.
Pros
30% discount
Cons
not much time off
basically cg
Pizza Delivery (Former Employee) –  Duncan, BC2 June 2018
ust like any other fast food place:
Poor organization, staff shortage, irresponsible coworkers, long hours with an unrealistic workload and little support from team.
Pros
Cons
everything
Acceptable to work temporarily
representative (Former Employee) –  Montreal30 May 2018
Manager and employees are friendly and the work is simple to learn. Overall, it is not a stressing environment.

However, work hours are really unstable.
Pros
Friendliness
Cons
Unstable hours
Common
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON30 May 2018
You will drive your car . You spend your money for gas. And clean the dishes .the all for 12$ .and sometime refers driver of driver.
I worked 4 days and spent money's
faire de la pizza
Assistant Gérant (Former Employee) –  L'Île-Perrot, QC29 May 2018
faire des pizza
livrer des pizza
faire l'inventaire
commander se qu'il faut pour la semaine a venir
Pros
belle gang
Cons
aucun
Fast paced workplace
Trainee (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON27 May 2018
Busy job ,time management and how to managew various works at one time.We get work in ateam and we learn cooperation. We inherit the quality of being a multitasker and we can work fast. Also we get to learn to cop up with the clients in the environment of hustle and bustle .Even our calculating skills broaden up and also how to manage sales is the main thing we learn in this environment when we have to make inventory.
Pros
Fast paced environment
Cons
Not any
productive
assistant manager, front cashier (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB25 May 2018
Best place to start at because you will really learn a lot about being confident around people. A very fast pace job. Dealing with the drivers and complaints.
Équipe de travail
Commis au service à la clientèle (Former Employee) –  Laval (53)24 May 2018
l’environnement de travaille est très agréable, l’équipe est très efficace et intéressante a cotoyer !
Pros
bonne équipe de travail
Cons
courtes pauses, ferme tard

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.

54.4K