Domino's
Information from Domino's:

Domino's Employee Reviews

Canada1,121 reviews
Found 1,121 reviews matching the search
I gain a lot of confidence in public speaking and collaborating with other employees to make run the store properly and achieve goals.
I think the work is fun and I learnt a lot of things from it which makes me to achieve my future goals.
Cons
no breaks
Those were the best days workig at dominos, i was working as a driver nd the staff is really really good and hats of to the owner hes such a amazing person his name is gurinder saini and owner of 4 stores in guelph ontario
fun environnement. Good first job to start. Possibility to grow in the company. Flexible hours, good for students. Tips. Multicultural staff. Good team work and enjoyable.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
uniform
This location has great specials and the staff are very friendly. Compared to other larger fast pizza chains, I would say this Dominoes is very good, definitely my choice out of all the choices at this price point. Pizza are made fresh and they do not stinge on the toppings! Overall fast from order to finished, I would recommend this Dominoes if you are in the area.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Located far from city
Keeping store items in order by working as a team, cleaning, answering phones, prepairing anything needed, between delivering and keeping customers satisfied.
it was a good job but hectic as well because of my college i leave that job. because it didn’t go well with my studies and with my college schedule’s timing and all.
Workplace culture was good. I learned alot there . Improve my hardworking and leadership skill. Good management at 2workplace. Getting good hours as per skills.
Il n’y a pas d’ordre il te renvoie sans compte rendu
I cannot tell enough people to not work there. No professionalism whatsoever, people who have been there for years are passed up on opportunities for new hires with little to no experience. Most of the stores have "cliques" and if you dont fit in or agree with how they chose to run things you'll find yourself being bullied, demoted, or worse. Please do yourself a favor and save yourself from a lot of bs for a minimum wage job.
Cons
Cliques
The Customers are the worst part of the job and sometimes it's so fast paced and yet understaffed. Rest of it is good you will have fun and it's not that bad working there
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Rude customers
Working in domino's is great as i feel so relaxed while working serving the customers with a great smile and dealing with them is great. working in team bring unity and enhance communication.
Pros
Job security
Cons
nothing
I love to work in dominos because people there always understand each other and help each other. They let you know the best way to do the job and on dominos everyone is very nice.Rapid environment, lots of travel but flexible working hours.
days include phone calls, preparing for rush and creating a fun environment for both customers and staff. A very quick paced environment focused on areas of progression and business goals of the individual stores and teams.
Dominos can be a fun place to work if you are a delivery driver. You are paid minimum wage and can earn more with tips.
Duties also include maintaining cleanliness of the store, taking phone orders and walk in orders, washing mountains of dishes, folding pizza boxes, and even making pizza when the store is busy.

Deliveries can be hit or miss for tips, so your nightly cash out can vary on the day.

You use your own vehicle and dominos will reimburse you a very minimal amount of gas milage (if you didn't receive a half decent tip, you end up actually losing money on a delivery).

It is a very easy job, but it can be hectic, as order rushes can occur and the store is often understaffed on weekdays, resulting in lots of overdue deliveries and upset customers (but a chance to earn more money as you can take multiple orders on one delivery run).

You are also expected to work on holidays and events like NYE, halloween and Canada day.
Pros
Discounted Pizza, flexible hours, can make good money on tips
Cons
use your own vehicle, not reimbursed enough for gas milage, often busy and behind
Job did not pay very well but at the same time it was a lot of fun delivering food for the community as it was fast paced and exciting. Would recommend as a side job.
best way to serve customers and enhancement in the skills while doing job at domino's. Its a great experience to work at domino's i will continue to work but the place where i am currently working is far away from my home so i want to job at nearer place.
Working Environment is good with work-life balance. Career growth, competitive wage.
Quality Food. You are always learning something new. Great job to work at. Awesome management and crew.
hours not guaranteed eben for full time employees, management is a joke and does not treat employees equally or fairly,
Coworkers are awesome fun job but poor management
i have been working for domino's since 2013 till 2018 and i started as CSR and then became Asst. Manager and then Store Manager But i want to become a franchise for one of the store but i didn't succeeded because of lack of support from the upper management so that's why i am switching my work of field.
excellent for gathering experience on people dealing. As a driver, I had to rely too much on tips so that should be considered before accepting the job.
One of the better fast-food jobs out there. I worked as an insider making pizza and taking orders and phone calls, and if you like your coworkers it's pretty fun sometimes.