Domino's Employee Reviews

Found 657 reviews matching the search See all 16,150 reviews
Great Job had an opportunity to learn and grow
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS20 August 2018
Increased sales for 18,000 a week to 50,000 a week in 4 years
Managed a staff of over 45 people
Scheduling was done weekly
Food and inventory ordering and food management
Am all about the customer
A Good Student Job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Brooklin, ON15 August 2018
Great job for students after school. You start out on storefront answering phones and taking orders from people in person. You then get taught how to work on the makeline and oven, you learn to top and stretch pizzas and how to cut and prep pizzas and sides.
Great experience of Canadian workplace etiqutte
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 August 2018
Learned to communicate with customer and handle customer complaints.
managing and controlling teams and conflicts respectively.
critical importance of food quality.
Trying to fit in
Cook/Bus Boy (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 August 2018
A typical day at work is a lot of phone calls, lots of cooking and lots of cleaning. I've learned a lot working here, taking orders and cooking. The workplace is very multicultural, very easy to get along with everyone. There is not hard part of this job and the most enjoyable part of the job is the food.
Pros
no pros
Cons
no cons
Fun workplace, great people and friends.
Part time worker (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON12 August 2018
Dominos pizza has been around a while. I have been eating them for years and when I started working for them I was extremely excited because it’s always been a little dream from when I was a kid but I realized it wasn’t the best place to work for a long time. It is too fast pace for me and I couldn’t think because of all of the yelling and banging that goes on.
Fun working place with different culture and religious background
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 August 2018
A lot of scope for learning and different food handling techniques

Time management and delivering without any errors or very minimal

The hardest part of job would be handling orders on critical days like fest and events

Managerial skills and inventory techniques are at best
Pros
Free pizzas and food on huge sale days
Cons
salary and benefits are low compared to other food chain businesses
great management and flexible.
Prep Cook/Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Kitchner, ON11 August 2018
The managers at Dominos are great and really helpful! If you're looking for a place to enhance your skills and to enjoy a joyful and tension free place, this place is the right one for you.
good place to work
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Kamloops, BC8 August 2018
great place to work your first job. friendly environment and pretty good pay for an entry level position. would recommend dominos for high school students
Pros
free pizza
working at dominos
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Bolton, ON8 August 2018
overall i had a good working expirence at domino's and throughly enjoyed my time there. I was able to inhanse my customer service skills and the pizza making skills. The manager is great and so are the workers
Pros
nice boss
Cons
Good workplace for a first job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  London, ON8 August 2018
They have a request schedule which is good so you can put down the days you can work every week and they try to meet the needs of everyone but sometimes they cant always make it to your needs.
Pros
discount on the food
Cons
no set time to leave
Lifeless Hellhole
General Manager (Former Employee) –  London, ON7 August 2018
All employees are taken full advantage of and compensated inadequately for the amount of stress instilled. Labour goals are insanely unrealistic resulting in overworked, under appreciated staff.
Pros
Crew discount not even worthwhile.
Cons
Everything.
Horrible place. Cant wait to report them
Part-time Employee (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB3 August 2018
The amount of unhealthy and unsafe things I've seen here is overwhelming. They give unfair special treatment to some employees no matter time spent there. They don't let us keep tips, don't even habe a schedule for us (they call us less than 24 hours to tell us if we have a shift or not), and after over a year of being employed there and working very hard, I haven't gotten a raise. Even the people who have been there longer still make minimum wage. Absolutely no future here.
Pros
Flexible schedule, pizza making is fun
Cons
Literally everything else
Very easy job
Full time, store supervisor & assistant manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB2 August 2018
After 3 months training you will become a excellent pizza maker. Fast pace work environment and customer focused. Staff are all nice and most of customers are happy and some tip your service.
Pros
Nice working environment
Cons
Usually busy after midnight
Great Place
Inside Staff (Former Employee) –  Dundas, ON2 August 2018
Overall a great place to work, great people and management are very understanding with hours and such. Only down side is it gets insanely hot in the summer time
Pros
nice people, staff discount
Cons
lots of standing, hot in the summer
Fun workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Maple Ridge, BC1 August 2018
A very enjoyable job, filled it lots of smiling faces and laughs. The hours can be kind of brutal and long, that is only if you are higher up in the company. I am a shift runner and opening and closing can sometimes be very draining. The pay is very fair, whether you are just a rush person and work 4-6 hour shifts or if you are a shift runner/manager and work 5-8 hour shifts you are getting a fair deal in how much you are making because of your position. Management is very flexible with scheduling making it easy for busy students and going away for vacations and such. Overall a really fun experience for someone looking for a first job or just a job to get you through high school/college. The workplace can be very busy and hectic on Friday and Saturday nights as they are the busiest nights we have, but for the most part it remains a peaceful environment.
Pros
free pizza :)
Cons
busy workplace
delivery expert
DELIVERY EXPERT (Former Employee) –  London, ON31 July 2018
flexible schedule, good work environment, management is friendly and motivated. Pay is not the best considering you are using your own vehicle. Other than that is a very simple job
A fast paced and under presure day
Customer Services Representative and Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB31 July 2018
Repeat the same task everyday and very little growth unless you spend more than the working hours required here. A bit exhausting and isolating if working in the kitchen. Good part time job but minimum for the under pressure environment and physical strength required from you.
good
Customer Service Representative, Front Line, GMIT1 (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB30 July 2018
fast paced
how to make pizzas and deal with customers
how to make a customer happy when they are dissatisfied with their servce or food
but need to be available
fun workplace
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Wainwright, AB30 July 2018
Such a good place.made alot of friends and this place taught me alot of skills i now use in my everday life and at other jobs. I had a wonderful time.
Pros
good relationship with boss
Cons
short hours
It's a pizza place what are you expecting
Asst. Manager (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS28 July 2018
Coworkers can be the best or worst thing. You can end up with people who kill it or people who will slow everything down and drag out a shift. Customers tend to be the worst part of the job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.

54.7K