Domino's Employee Reviews

Owner/Operator (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB18 February 2018
fun place to work
interesting customers
fast paced work
lots of stores to work at
worldwide.
great training
uniforms
young and old
good managers
good teamwork
Working at Dominos
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 February 2018
I started working as a cashier at Dominos Pizza in 2015. I was fifteen at the time. Being able to work at Dominos has taught me a lot about dealing with customer service, it was important for me to communicate with customers when there was an issue in a professional manner. MY employees were very helpful with teaching me that.

what I liked about working at Dominos were the people I got to work with. Everyone was so welcoming and they were like your friends. Most times it was very busy at the store, we were all alway so under pressure to get everyone's food done on time.

I had a very good learning experience in being a cashier for three years at Dominos and continue to work on my skills
Pros
flexible hours, healthy environment
Cons
Can be very busy
Fun workplace
Driver (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 February 2018
A good job with little stress and with varying degrees of tip amounts. Unfortunately, car expenses will eat half of the income you make. So if you need more income, you will need another job with a minimum wage.
Pros
Easy job
Cons
Low pay
challenging workplace, provides a chance to differentiate good from bad management
Customer service (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON16 February 2018
not that fun
people are serious
good for experience with customers to deal with different types as well. hardest part of that would be the space and how small it is and everybody is sweaty and wants to go home so that does not help, the management at that particular place is not that great.
challanging
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON16 February 2018
To being a cook in dominos is not a easy work. One must have a speed with accuracy and easily handling customer without any hassles. Also amazing experience to be a cook.
Alright job.
Part time worker (Former Employee) –  Ancaster, ON13 February 2018
Didn’t like the managing. Only got short three hour shifts on the weekends. Not a job for me. Managing was not very well and training was not sufficient.
Physically demanding
Warehouse Team Member (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON13 February 2018
Poor management, don't care about safety of employee even though it's said they do. Mess up on paying the right amount owed and skirt around giving you access to this info.
Pros
benefits from day 1
Cons
physically demanding
management was great, work enviorment was good
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  London, ON12 February 2018
its very relax inside, the people work as a team. I learned how to make pizza. Manager was fun, and very nice. Hardest part of the job would be when the rush came, its would be kind of crazy. The most enjoyable part is the 50% off anything in the store.
Pros
50% off food
Cons
short breaks
Negative people. No benefits. no real room for growth.
Assisstant Manager (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON12 February 2018
As I'm still there currently. it's really not what anything like their job posting they've released.
Little to no room for advancement. Favoritism is abound and being a manager is not a title that means much there. Expected to do 3 O clock closes to 9 o clock opens. No system put into place for any type of reprimand or discipline. The adage of just don't worry they'll work eventually. Seems to be the take there.
Pros
Advancement isn't difficult. If you like a lot of hours 100+ then thats good.
Cons
No discipline, long, unfair hours, and lack of complacency in most staff. not all. favoritism and Bias abound. No benefits.
keeps you busy and pays decently
In Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB6 February 2018
mostly an okay experience but working with and as management can be a nightmare sometimes. I have run into a lot of power tripping managers and different owners who sometimes don't treat you the greatest.
Pros
varies by location
Cons
varies by location
One of the best job ever
Food Service Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB5 February 2018
It is the Best place to work. I have been working since June 2017 I love the working atmosphere. Most of it is very easy.You learn in this environment quickly.And develop the skills.
kjnk
Pizza maker/delivery (Former Employee) –  Rotorua District, Bay of Plenty5 February 2018
 Honest, hardworking, self-motivated, flexible, reliable and optimistic.
 Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
 Excellent customer service skills.
 Excellent command of English in written and verbal communication.
 A strong team player also confident to do work independently.
 Proactive.
 MS office applications (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint).
 Friendly and approachable personality.
Pros
bgg
Cons
jhjhiuo
Fun
In store prep (Former Employee) –  Kamloops, BC2 February 2018
Pretty good working there. Good environment to work.
Dominos introduced me to the food industry and I possess those qualities learned from there still.
Good workplace for student or anyone looking for part time employment
MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC1 February 2018
Small work environment with friendly staff, management could be a lot better if the franchisee took more care in watching over the store as well as conducting better interviews with potential candidates.
Pros
Flexible hours for almost anyone
Cons
Little room for advancement with little incentives
productive
COOK (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON1 February 2018
This was a pretty straight forward job with no fooling around. It was a very hectic and a pressure filled job, but overall the manager and his wife were nice and welcoming.
fun place to work
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ON1 February 2018
it was a fun place to work. the money was decent too. the way i though about it was. whats better than driving around town listening to music all night and getting paid for it? only thing was me and the general manager never got along and he screwed me over multiple times
Pros
free pizza, keep all tips, dont have to split it with other employees
Cons
bad manager
Staff was nice, good energy
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB31 January 2018
unfortunately i did not have the best experince at the location I was at, management was not very good or understanding. Staff was fun to work with and showed me how to do things. They were also patient with me
pizza delivery
Delivery Expert (Former Employee) –  Prince George, BC31 January 2018
it was a very interesting job and experience. the only thing I think should be changed is the expectations, they often expect you to deliver pizza to far places and still be back at the store within a half hour or they write you up.
Pros
great tips
Cons
you supply the vehicle and fuel for your vehicle
Productive, fast paced, fun environment
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON31 January 2018
a very welcoming environment to work in with many wonderful people. Learn many skills to communicate with costumers and work as a team but also as an individual.
Pros
good learning space
Cons
short hours
I loved working here
Cashier/Cook (Current Employee) –  Brantford, ON30 January 2018
Working at Dominos was a really fresh experience as it was the only workplace I worked at that had managers that actually cared about my wellbeing and worked along side the workers instead of working above us.
Pros
Flexible hours