I dont believe we have a vacation policy, calling in sick for shifts is frowned upon so im not sure about sick days either. you basically book time off and if you dont book time the time off its almost impossible for people to cover shifts
None they dont care
Depends if you have enough staff.
There is no paid vacation, but booking time off is relatively easy.
- If you were to leave Domino's, what would be the reason?17 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Domino's?14 people answered
- What would you suggest Domino's management do to prevent others from leaving?13 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Domino's?10 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Domino's? What are the steps along the wa…9 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Domino's?9 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Domino's?8 people answered
- Does Domino's require background check?8 people answered
- What are the working hours at Domino's?8 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Domino's?8 people answered