Usually very relaxed, and can get tough on you if Corporate's in town.
Casual and friendly
Very happy and upbeat with lots of laughing and joking.
Intense, perfection-oriented, rushed
Family oriented, hold fun events for staff
The culture is easy going, learn from one another, do the job to the best of your ability. There is no racism or social tension.
The culture is dealing with customers and then doing all the cleanup for free
- If you were to leave Domino's, what would be the reason?17 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Domino's?14 people answered
- What would you suggest Domino's management do to prevent others from leaving?13 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Domino's?10 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Domino's? What are the steps along the wa…9 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Domino's?9 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Domino's?8 people answered
- Does Domino's require background check?8 people answered
- What are the working hours at Domino's?8 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Domino's?8 people answered