12 days per year
As a delivery driver, if you had to take a sick day, you didn't earn any money for that day.
You can only have a sick day if you bring a doctors note, and get someone to cover your shift. if you cant find someone to cover your shift, you have to work. If you don't come in for your shift, even though you're sick, you get written up.
Sick leave policy is very simple just text or call on the store that you have this emergency or so on if you have any shift coverer then they agree with you right away .
- If you were to leave Domino's, what would be the reason?17 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Domino's?14 people answered
- What would you suggest Domino's management do to prevent others from leaving?13 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Domino's?10 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Domino's? What are the steps along the wa…9 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Domino's?9 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Domino's?8 people answered
- Does Domino's require background check?8 people answered
- What are the working hours at Domino's?8 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Domino's?8 people answered