I was at domino's for over a year and was told I have to apply for benefits through domino's canada if I wanted them. Long story short, no benefits.
Free 2 slices or cheesy bread if you are working a 6 hour plus shift.
A 30% discount on most products
No, and the ones they may have for you down the road aren't worth it.
Good benefits and perks for all employees
No benefits at Domino's, at least for drivers, not sure if the inside workers received them.
- If you were to leave Domino's, what would be the reason?17 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Domino's?14 people answered
- What would you suggest Domino's management do to prevent others from leaving?13 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Domino's?10 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Domino's? What are the steps along the wa…9 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Domino's?9 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Domino's?8 people answered
- Does Domino's require background check?8 people answered
- What are the working hours at Domino's?8 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Domino's?8 people answered