Dominion Lending Centres

• Trust in colleagues
  • Supportive environment
  • Inclusive work environment

Very Good People and Environment to work In

I worked at Dominion Lending for more then a year and I really enjoyed it. The management and broker helped me a lot and I gained a lot of skills and experience. The agent role all depends on you the more effort the more results.

Amazing company, forward thinking and highly adaptable to the fast paced business of financial services

This a place for self-employed mortgage professionals. They offer lots to help to help you grow. The field of mortgage & financial services is a fast moving one... you need to find your now clients, advance your business as much as you want... they offer a multitude of tools to help ups achieve your goals,

ok

ok to work at. lots of pressure. did learn alot from management. some people did not value your opinion and not acceptable to change . very busy dealing with closing, private mortgage

Big network, recognizable brand

There are quite a few fees, you can probably find a cheaper company to work with but they do provide good training and support so there is value there.

Totally 5 Star

Dominion Lending was an absolute great place to work. All the people i worked with were amazing and the culture was second to none. The management team did everything possible to create an amazing work environment.

Find the Dominion Lending Centres that fits your work ethics-ask lots of questions!

The company is amazing, however the office we worked at was not run properly, and people were leaving because of that reason solely. You can learn a lot by asking questions. Every brokerage is different. Do the research before committing.

Mortgage Brokers

My boss was great and I enjoyed the work culture, however data entry and consistent filing with lack of engagement was a difficult task for myself. A typical day is a very fast paced environment with a lot of new files and administrative duties such as filing, data entry and marketing.

Pros

Great Boss

Cons

Repetitive tasks

great fun

it was a great experience working for Dominion and being able to learn from people around me when i was there. helped on one of the owners properties and was able to get into good money and meet some great people

Pros

free lucnhes and great staff

Cons

Great company, solid leadership, forward vision

Strong leadership and senior management team, who deliver what they promise. Focused on their franchisees, brokerages, and agents, offering services and support that are second to none in the Canadian mortgage broker industry. No one is perfect, but DLC comes close.

Productive and fun environment with great coworkers

Meadowbrook Branch of Dominion Lending Centres is a great place to work. Great boss and coworkers, with good office location. Salary is reasonable and I never had any complaints.

Great for independent work

Gives more time for flexibility. Work from home. Have the opportunity to make a lot of money depending on the efforts that you put in. Satisfaction from helping people to reach their goals.

Pros

Independent work environment

Cons

business development can be challenging

General

The nature of the job does not provide any security or salary benefits. If you ask head-office for help as last resort, they won't shake the boat from others & let you be cold turkey.

Great Experience

I had a great experience working there. The owners of the office in Maple Ridge were great to work with, and I learned allot. Would recommend others work there as well.

Great company - Great management

I really liked working with some of the management, great people. great culture (depending on location), everyone gets along. Corporate company, non-corporate culture.

Excellent and positive atmosphere

I have enjoyed working with Dominion Lending and if I were not relocating, I would continue to do so. I hae learned a lot about the industry since starting less than 2 years ago.

Mortgage Broker

Expensive monthly fees for minimal guidance and no lead generation. Most Brokerages that charge a monthly fee will build an agents web site it however benefits the brokerage not the agent, with the exception of the web site no other value services offered by the broker.

100 % commission no limit on income

Excellent company to work for. Income is based on what you sell. 100% commission. You determine how much you will be paid. Great motivation to get up in the morning and get to work.

Good company

In Dominion Lending Center I had internship. They taught many kind of office and administrative job. Company have good workplace culture and helpful employees.

Great place to earn a living.

For anyone looking to embark on a new career in mortgage lending Dominion Lending would be a great company to start. They have a comprehensive training program which almost ensures your success. They promote mentor ship within the organization. Giving you the opportunity to see how a more experienced lender works during sales calls, and closing calls. They take the time developing you to become an expert in your field of expertise. Your success is their priority. As the great literary Francis Bacon once said "Knowledge is Power" and they do what they can to live and learn by those words.

Pros

Helpful environment to work their

Cons

Once training ends you can sometimes feel you are on your own.

great place to work, awseome company

great place too work, friendly people. you make your own hours you decide how much income you would like to make based on how much work you put in. you need to find your own clients and give them a reason to come see you as a broker and not a bank.

Pros

you make your own schedual

Cons

Commission run business that succeeds through self sourced leads

Networking and lead analysis drive sales revenue and business growth. If i deem leads to be qualified, i will construct an application and proceed with determining the best lender for the deal.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dominion Lending Centres. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement