Domclean Limited

Domclean Limited Employee Reviews

Canada32 reviews

Stressful dealing with the public when very busy Lots of walking around the mall

The hardest part of the job is the walking around You need good shoes. very stressful when mall is pack of people shopping need to deal with the some of the people as well

Pros

You get 10 percent off at Mall stores

Cons

Min wage no Benefits

Liked working for domclean. It is a great company to work for. Pays every 2 weeks and is quick to help there employees with there needs. Holidays are given every year.

Not a good place to work

Not a good company wouldnt recommend working here Supervisor at london life is not a team player company does not like its employees like to write you up for nothing

Pros

Nothingb

Cons

The boss

It's a balanced decent place for a starter job or to start up from and save up from.

Would recommend to those that have time and energy to save up. Can always learn something from cleaning. The people are usually friendly and to themselves.

Pros

Decents hours

Cons

Could have better wages

They are terrible people

So when I worked here, my boss at the time, didnt care about anyone. Mg grandfather was in the hospital because he had a heart attack, and I had asked to leave 2 hours early that day and she looked at me with a dead stare and just said no you cant leave until your shift is done. So that was terrible but then like 3 weeks later, I had the flu, I went into work anyways because I felt bad, I was throwing up the whole time and I asked to leave after my lunch break and at that time I work 4 hours already and they said I dont believe that you are sick so no you cant go home so I went and sat in the bathroom and cried and then threw up and then they told me that I could leave, I didnt go back.

Pros

Cons

Everythjng

Looking for cleaning job

I enjoyed working with orhers as a team player. My job was satisfying in the way of keeping my designated area clean and safe. I was walking a lot until I was introduced to the tugger. lift

Pros

Great atmosphere and nice people.

Cons

Excessive walking until I recieved my tugger license

Excellent

My review was very good they would recommend me at any time I had a very good relation ship with all of them very good people to work for the reason I left I took a full time job at the Brantford and our contract was finish.police

Pros

Awsome job

Cons

To get my 8 hours a day i needed to go to 2 places a day .

Easygoing & overall great place to work

Great place to work filled with nice and easy going people. Management is very professional and on top of things. Would recommend to absolutely anyone.

good job

good company to work for. they aren't very flexible with hours but if you need to make changes they do their best to help you out. i am a full time student and they would make efforts to help me make arrangements according to what i needed the job is easy as long as you know how to manage your time wisely

Productive and good experience in a safe and fun environment

Domclean was a place where I had a good experience, I was also an excellent supervisor, really this is a company that provides job security. I was good companions and a good work environment

I worked nights at Conestoga

Two of the full time employees were very abusive towards me. All I had done; was my job and the two night employees (M and L) swore, screamed, and harassed me

Pros

Cons

Co-workers

Great Factory Job

Definitely a good job with friendly staff and clean work environment. Fairly easy going staff and very easy to learn all there is to the equipment needed to complete your daily requirements.

Was greatful to have a job but hated it

I started a this company out of need of a job... after I left I was made aware of many infractions to Occupational Health and Safety I was subjected to and felt the owners did not care whatsoever

Do not work here!!!! The hours suck.

Great hrs at first. Went from about 77 hrs biweekly & dropped drastically. Looking for another job in order to be able to make ends meet. Job sucks.

great experince as a superviser

it was a great place to work but as far as the wage and the hours went for my job position i found it was unfair so i left the job as it wasnt worth my time as i had another job at the same time.

Pros

took breaks whenever i needed

Cons

low wage. not enough hours.

good

I enjoyed working for Dom Clean. I found the work challenging and i liked using the power equipment . the only thing i did not like was working night shifts however my supervisor was very fair and accommodating . While there my duties were to sweep and mop floors and use a propane powered buffer .

workplace had kind and hard working people

When I was at Domclean, I was working as a contractor that took up papers, take out the trash, recycling, etc. The staff was kind and smiley to work with that made my day a lot easier.

Pros

Kind staff

Cons

No free lunch

Good place to work and learn how to work independantly

I would be cleaning the general area of the factory that I was place at, The Original Cakerie, and the offices. People were very friendly there, I found a pace that worked best with me to get everything done in the time allowed. Also would be finding other things to do to help coworkers on the next shift so they wouldn't have their hands full.

Terrible communication between Kitchener area Manager and all employees.

Like i said it is a terrible company to work for in this region anyway. The district manger Victor lies to his employees and then fires them when they refuse to do very unsafe work. The only reason he gets away with this is because most of his employees are from other countries and are too afraid or dont know they have the rights to refuse this work. It is a terrible terrible company.

Enjoyed working with the company, management that was fair with the staff

Heavy and light duty cleaning jobs. Other staff to socialize with on breaks. Equipment was well maintained, chemicals all properly labeled and stored, safety equipment readily available.

Pros

Well managed

Cons

Nil

Dislike

I really didn't like working for the company. Salary was minimum wage. Supervisor was hard to work with. the management was just as bad. Never will i go back there!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domclean Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement