Dom Rebel Montreal Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Stable But No Room for Growth nor Advancement
"Administrative Assistant" (and then some) (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC2 March 2018
Agreed with the previous review that it started off good, but there wasn't room to grow within the company nor grow as an individual and advancement is non-existent.

For anyone starting out in the fashion industry in their early twenties and enjoys doing day-to-day tasks without any personal target in mind, this position would suit you and you will enjoy the stability.

However, for those who have a more creative, entrepreneurial state of mind who always aims higher will find themselves feeling closed in and demotivated to continue to do more than required. I personally felt a lot of my initiatives and research to help the company went to waste.

Tip: be happy with your starting salary as you will be stuck with it for a while.
Pros
hour-long lunches (only 30 mins paid), no late hours (provided you finish what's needed to be done)
Cons
no room for growth, unclear management
Not a ton of room to grow
Brand Manager (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC23 August 2015
Started off in the good place. It was apparent very soon that their business model and my mandate did not make sense and my tasks were all over the place. I still learned but not a place for me to stay. Became demotivated.
Pros
Ok salary, nice office
Cons
No freedom to make executive decisions

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dom Rebel Montreal. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7