- check store managers to ensure they treat their employees professionally and humanely while doing their part to keep the store running smoothly
- create a permanent overnight shift for stocking, as stocking during the day takes away from customer service and efficiency and can pose many hazards
- increase pay for full-timers by $2/hr
- increase pay for key holders/team leads by $2/hr (they have all the responsility of management but only make $0.50 more than min wage)
- create an override system for stock shipments so stores won't receive too much of the same thing
- employee appreciation perk(s) every quarter
- one cash register designated for customers with '5 items or less' (this would be especially useful during the holidays)
- better confidential HR services for employees with work concerns, as the current system is only for "emergency situations"
- sinks in break rooms
- free bottled water for the shift during summer or better AC
I would try to make it a fun place to work, but make sure people work, make the employees feel good and want to come to work, and make sure we treat customers good, and make them feel like they can ask for help, and keep an eye for shoplifters as well
I would make sure it was friendly and warm atmosphere for the customers. Customers always come first
If I were in charge of dollaramma first priority is the customers of the customer and for the customers so quality must be maintained and needs of customers should be maintained in this way new innovation are developed and business can be expanded
First make everybody feels like their are part of the family. That they are welcome , everyone is taking to them . If there is some concern make it in a positive note . And make sure the expectation was discuss and if there are great job done recognition was given to the employee. So that they can continue to do the good job.
If i am the incharge of the dollarama i always focus that customer finds the stuff well if they have any problem to find the stuff my store associates are always there to help them.
Learn from others: ...
Create a healthy competition: ...
Communicate with other departments: ...
Actively participate in events
Respect your subordinates: ...
Performance appreciation: ...
Gratitude towards support:
I would make sure the staff were well trained to make sure customer's had drama free shopping experiance.
More incentives for employees
Promoting within store to keep good employees
Do not send stock to stores that already have full bunkers in the front and back.
Get rid of 3 strikes within a 30 day period and change it to just 3 strikes you are gone, helps to avoid keeping bad employees
1.focus on a safety, ergonomics and safe work practices.
2.introduce employee incentive and employee appreciation time.
3.Fair treatment practices.