Dogwood Ltd

Dogwood Ltd Pay & benefits reviews

Clear
3.9Pay & benefits

good people and interesting work and customers

I have been working at Dogwood for a couple years now and it is a good company to work for I have recommended a couple people to work her. They have built a team with knowledgeable staff of technicians. Always something challenging to do and never get bored. They provide nice new vans and a gas card. Big perk. Fairly good benefits plans

Pros

steady work, nice van

Cons

can be a fair bit of driving

The company where we all grow together

Dogwood is an excellent opportunity for those that are eager to demonstrate their skills in the construction and maintenance industry. There isn’t a dull moment, the work is exciting and at times challenging, perfect place for those seeking pleasure in what they do.The management is well prepared and knowledgeable, empathy is felt at all levels and there is a great friendly and collaborative culture.

Pros

Great salaries, gas and vehicles paid for, benefits, a place of growth and learning, great culture.

Cons

Growth orientated, inclusive team based working atmosphere.

Dogwood is a great place to work. The team culture is excellent and the opportunity for growth with superb industry based training and support makes for a refreshing working environment.

Pros

Great remuneration and benefits

Cons

Sometimes longer hours but not a requirement

Working here was the biggest regret I have in my working life

I should have trusted my gut that these guys were blowing smoke when I walked out of my interview. Promises of so much work I wouldn’t be able to keep up. Told me of a collaborative approach management uses to delivery quality craftsmanship and excellent customer service. All lies. Manager can’t make any decisions on his own, even if it is a simple yes or no answer. Estimator will run and cry to the manager if you don’t do exactly what he wants, even if it is completely ridiculous and makes no sense. They sit and watch the GPS all day and play dumb when they ask what you were up to all day as they like setting traps. They don’t nurture customer relationships and wonder why they loss business. I turned down other jobs, paying more money and better benefits, cause I thought these guys would be different but like many others all hype and no delivery. Biggest regret of my career.

Pros

Vehicles were good

Cons

Over promised and under delivered

Thinking of a full time job, THINK AGAIN

Working at the from to begin with was fun and we had plenty of hours. But as soon as you clock in OVERTIME the next pay period you will receive a lot less hours. So don’t go spending all your overtime money because your going to need it for the following week. You will struggle to get a mortgage because of the inconsistency of pay. This is down to management to determine what hour they want you to do, by not putting multiple jobs on your board. If you’re looking for a company to grow in this is not the company for yo.

Pros

Company van, benefits, somewhat good pay

Cons

Management limiting your hours and never delivering on what they say.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dogwood Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7Job security/advancement