Dogwood Ltd

Dogwood Ltd Employee Reviews

Canada13 reviews
nothing to say really, i twas ok working there but they are trigger happy to let good people go . i never felt they knew anything about the bussiness.
Pros
you work on your own
Cons
poor management
Dogwood is a great company to work for and support there employees to move into the roles that suits there skills and goals. All the teams support each other and work together to provide the best service for our customers. A very enjoyable place to come to each day.
Pros
Supports learning development.
working here seem to be a great move because of the great interview and all the smoke they make you believe about your assignments, supposedly everyone was a trained professional, come to find out Im out working most of the techs by doing more or same work load as everyone but with less pay, management is full of it, cant trust them when they contradict everything they tell you and also favoritism is very present.
Pros
gas paid.
Cons
hours, management
Dogwood is a great place to work. The team culture is excellent and the opportunity for growth with superb industry based training and support makes for a refreshing working environment.
Pros
Great remuneration and benefits
Cons
Sometimes longer hours but not a requirement
I should have trusted my gut that these guys were blowing smoke when I walked out of my interview. Promises of so much work I wouldn’t be able to keep up. Told me of a collaborative approach management uses to delivery quality craftsmanship and excellent customer service. All lies. Manager can’t make any decisions on his own, even if it is a simple yes or no answer. Estimator will run and cry to the manager if you don’t do exactly what he wants, even if it is completely ridiculous and makes no sense. They sit and watch the GPS all day and play dumb when they ask what you were up to all day as they like setting traps. They don’t nurture customer relationships and wonder why they loss business. I turned down other jobs, paying more money and better benefits, cause I thought these guys would be different but like many others all hype and no delivery. Biggest regret of my career.
Pros
Vehicles were good
Cons
Over promised and under delivered
Working at the from to begin with was fun and we had plenty of hours. But as soon as you clock in OVERTIME the next pay period you will receive a lot less hours. So don’t go spending all your overtime money because your going to need it for the following week. You will struggle to get a mortgage because of the inconsistency of pay. This is down to management to determine what hour they want you to do, by not putting multiple jobs on your board. If you’re looking for a company to grow in this is not the company for yo.
Pros
Company van, benefits, somewhat good pay
Cons
Management limiting your hours and never delivering on what they say.
The company says they are progressive and cutting edge but they wouldn’t even know where to start when it came to these.
Company has an open door policy but only to get dirt on other employees. A lot of hype and promises but no delivery.
Pros
Pay was competitive and vehicles were decent
Cons
Always looking over your shoulder, never sure who you could trust and no guarantee of work the following week.
Dogwood is a great company to work for. Got to learn a lot of things. Very supportive management and staff with a friendly and safe environment. Good work/life balance.
They have many different clinents to work for. You do a lot of driving. We do maintenance for gas stations and restraunts. We do drywall repairs and concrete repairs. We fix broken windows and doors.
Dogwood is a great progressive company to work for. Has a good culture and great fellow employees. Would highly recommend Dogwood to anyone looking for a job.
Teamwork and collaboration are the focus of company culture. Open door policy - management is very approachable and supportive. Company is growing and providing opportunities for employees to move up.
Horrible place to work at, they have the worst management ever only if you good at sucking up then you get far in this company. They don’t treat their worker right.
I worked with Dogwood LTD for just over a year. I enjoyed the variety of work that we did. The company is well managed and has a good company structure. The only downside is the hours. Often work needed to be done after hours, so a lot of midnight time hours.
Pros
Company vehicle, drive to jobs directly from home
Cons
Midnight hours