Doctors of BC

Doctors of BC Employee Reviews

Definitely not a Great place to work.

culture of fear and control. Zero accountability for management. HR not to be trusted. Staff have nowhere to go with concerns. Micromanagement, harsh call-outs for minor mistakes, no opportunity for moving anywhere.

I really enjoy working for Doctors of BC, they are a great company and I would give them a great review to any one looking for a job with this company

Great place to work with amazing benefits. Management is a bit laid back and not very rewarding. There is definitely a lot of bias treatment and it is extremely challenging to get recognition.

working

i enjoyed working at this place, it was a great experience for me. the team and the CEO everything in there was very good. great place and environment to work in

Fun workplace that helps you grow.

If you are looking for a place that offers great work/life balance, this place is for you. It's a high paced environment with new projects popping up all over. You can feel good about your job because you always see the results of your work and the important part it plays to doctors and the organization.

Ground breaking, inovative, productive and fun

I have worked at Doctors of BC, formerly BCMA, for 5 yrs and consider my position with them one of the most rewarding in my long career.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Doctors of BC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.8