Doctors of BC

Doctors of BC Employee Reviews

Canada7 reviews

Supportive and Collaborative Environment

I can only speak for my department specifically, but I have an amazing boss and the team is supportive and really fun to work with. Everyone cares a lot about the work they do and it's really inspiring. I hope to stay with them long term.

Definitely not a Great place to work.

culture of fear and control. Zero accountability for management. HR not to be trusted. Staff have nowhere to go with concerns. Micromanagement, harsh call-outs for minor mistakes, no opportunity for moving anywhere.

Insights into Doctors of BC

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Clear sense of purpose

I really enjoy working for Doctors of BC, they are a great company and I would give them a great review to any one looking for a job with this company

Great place to work with amazing benefits. Management is a bit laid back and not very rewarding. There is definitely a lot of bias treatment and it is extremely challenging to get recognition.

working

i enjoyed working at this place, it was a great experience for me. the team and the CEO everything in there was very good. great place and environment to work in

Fun workplace that helps you grow.

If you are looking for a place that offers great work/life balance, this place is for you. It's a high paced environment with new projects popping up all over. You can feel good about your job because you always see the results of your work and the important part it plays to doctors and the organization.

Ground breaking, inovative, productive and fun

I have worked at Doctors of BC, formerly BCMA, for 5 yrs and consider my position with them one of the most rewarding in my long career.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Doctors of BC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Doctors of BC with

Doctors of BC reviews by location

Learn about Doctors of BC in popular locations