Doctors of BC Employee Reviews

Panel Management Assistant (Current Employee) –  Comox Valley, BC8 September 2019
I really enjoy working for Doctors of BC, they are a great company and I would give them a great review to any one looking for a job with this company
Operations Analyst - Program Physician Health (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC28 April 2019
Great place to work with amazing benefits. Management is a bit laid back and not very rewarding. There is definitely a lot of bias treatment and it is extremely challenging to get recognition.
working
Junior Web Developer (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC3 October 2018
i enjoyed working at this place, it was a great experience for me. the team and the CEO everything in there was very good. great place and environment to work in
Fun workplace that helps you grow.
Software Developer (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC21 August 2018
If you are looking for a place that offers great work/life balance, this place is for you. It's a high paced environment with new projects popping up all over. You can feel good about your job because you always see the results of your work and the important part it plays to doctors and the organization.
Ground breaking, inovative, productive and fun
Practice Automation Coach (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC8 September 2015
I have worked at Doctors of BC, formerly BCMA, for 5 yrs and consider my position with them one of the most rewarding in my long career.