Docktor Freight Solutions Employee Review

View all Docktor Freight Solutions reviews

Very poor General Manager and support staff
Driver/Operator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB15 November 2018
The company has had multiple management changes in the past 5 years. The current General manager has a very poor attitude towards the employees that are out there making that company continue to run. I’m talking about the backbone (drivers). He will take and take from the hard working drivers. If you do not like his way he will tell you “ he has a stack of resumes on his desk.” The money was okay until they decide if they need another admin fee or fuel percentage for using their fuel cards. I did notice if you want to be an owner operator there that company trucks come first! There is a distinct separation between the two. You’re not all treated as a team doing a job for the company. There is an extremely high turn around rate as of the last 3 years of management.
Pros
Okay money, unless they decide you’re making to much.
Cons
Management, turnaround, poor treatment of employees.

Other Docktor Freight Solutions Employee Reviews

Amazing Company
Driver (Former Employee) –  Calgary10 May 2019
This is one of the best companies I ever worked for. I did make a mistake, I was ashamed of the mistake I had made. For me as a new winch truck driver, I dropped 2 trailers, (Camp Trailers) moved from SK back to Edmonton, Alberta. I had no idea the since had let that much line out and my two workers never told me I had extended the winch cable.
I don't blame them, they had no experience in this area of work.
It was entirely my errors and being ashamed I lied about it.
I guess I was too worried about losing my job with the company and went about it the wrong way.
To get to the point, aside from my errors, this is one of the best companies there is and I've ever worked for. Most of the drivers get along with everyone. There are always a few in every company that have their own friends and there isn't any way to get in.
Pay is amazing, an owner is a great person, and the staff is always happy to see hlu and help with any questions you have. If I never lied, I likely would still be there today.
Pros
Co.pany BBQ's, Staff are fhe best, trucks are kept in perfect condition.
Cons
I cant think of any cons. 2 years ago becore councelling, I would have cons.
Better than Most
Company Long Haul Driver (Current Employee) –  Calgary2 May 2019
Been here for over 12 months and I am very happy with the pay, equipment and work. They have their days like anywhere else, but I get home when I request, the pay is above average, the equipment is top notch and dispatch treats me as a person and not a unit number. They need to improve on communication, but they are getting better.
Pros
Pay, Equipment and they respect the drivers
Cons
Communication with in the office needs to get better and with the driver

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Docktor Freight Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4