DockinaBox

DockinaBox Employee Reviews

The first day I started, everyone was welcoming and wanting to assist with my training. I was responsible for fixing many of the errors and lack of knowhow from the previous Marketing/Website person. They left a mess. No wonder they quit unexpectedly; I guess they got "caught" for not being able to handle the job. But the owners had confidence in me and my knowledge in the brochure and web design.
They don't pay on time. They don' pay overtime. They don' pay stat holidays. Incredibly high staff turnover speaks for itself. Good luck obtaining a copy of your contract.
Official response from DockinaBox
22 December 2020
DockinaBox follows ESA and Safety guidelines to highest degree. The comments above are not factual. Some employees misrepresent themselves on their resume and then are overwhelmed by the job and its expectations. Employees who leave disgruntled after a few months of employment, realize on their own, that they don't have the skill sets it takes to do the job. Employers can only go by and trust what the candidate puts on the resume and then hopes they can do the job.
This has a potential to be a fun, financially rewarding career but too bad they have no respect for their employees. They expect you to work all the time but try and not pay OT or time in lieu. Stay away!!
Official response from DockinaBox
22 December 2020
DockinaBox believes in a work/homelife balance. Working in a Sales position is very rewarding financially but more so the satisfication of selling a quality product is also rewarding. Sometimes sales staff accomidate consumers after the typical 9-5 work day but overtime is accounted for and in lieu, personal days off are taken. We proudly make and sell Canadian made products that are in high demand and are looking to hire energetic and dynamic individuals that excel in selling high end goods.
  1. Employee reviews