Docebo

Working at Docebo: 4 Reviews

Canada4 reviews

Fast and empowering environment

Featured review

Docebo selected this as a representative review
I have been at Docebo for 4 years now and since I started I have been empowered to use my skills, knowledge and expertise to accomplish my and my department's goals, which of course impact and contribute to the overall accomplishments of the company. The culture at Docebo is great. I get to work with people from different corners of the world and from different backgrounds which is exciting. I have a great work-life balance. I always feel that I have outlets to speak with Management and Human Resources if I have any questions, concerns, or ideas for initiatives.

Pros

WFH Fridays, Lunch & Learns, WFH (during Covid) assistance like webinars with tips and tricks to stay motivated, surveys, meditation sessions, and more.

Docebo is a wonderful place to be impactful

I have been at Docebo just a little over 2 months now, and I am loving every minute of it. With such quick growth there are so many ways to be impactful for your team and colleagues, and truly make a difference. Voices and opinions matter. There is no shortage of opportunities where you can jump in and contribute. Learning and growing is actually at the core of this learning organization. The management team are very encouraging and really do understand the principal of creating purpose.

Pros

collaborative environment, amazing company culture, great team dynamics, work life balance matters

Cons

a little hap hazard due to fast growth! Not a con for me, but would be for some.

Official response from Docebo

6 August 2021
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We are so glad to hear that you are loving it here and that the environment has been encouraging and collaborative.

Insights into Docebo

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Inclusive work environment

An exciting, challenging, successful business with tons of opportunity

Having been at Docebo for almost four years, I’ve witnessed us grow from a brazen underdog to the world’s top competitor in the Learning technology space. We’ve gone public on two exchanges and the 660+ company continues to grow. To be expected, there were some growing pains that not everyone could see through, but we are progressing beyond that and becoming a well oiled machine.

Pros

Helpful and relaxed management - zero micromanaging; part of a winning team

Cons

Lack of diversity

Exciting time to join

There's a very different feeling between joining a struggling company, and one that's flourishing.Docebo is in the midst of great growth which means great salary and resources to perform well in your job.Like most scaling organizations, there's an ongoing effort to rework management structures to accommodate growing teams.

Pros

Work from home, Benefits, Good Salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Docebo. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement