DNE Resources

DNE Resources Pay & benefits reviews

Clear
3.4Pay & benefits

lots of travel and standing

If woring on a team that travels you will find that the work is far more intresting and Pay is better. working within the City eaves little room for high numbers.

Exciting Business with an exciting team!

Satisfying work Great compensation Pleasant co-workers and management Friendly family atmosphere Agile environment that adapts quickly to its growing requirements

Pros

Unparalleled company incentives such as free access to a Gym, paid team vacations for top performers, health insurance program...

Cons

None. This is a great working environment for everyone.

Amazing opportunity for career growth

After 5 years with the company I have moved up through many roles in the sales team. It's a great place to work if you want a new challenge with rewarding benefits.

Pros

Free all inclusive vacation each year

Cons

None come to mind

Official response from DNE Resources

24 February 2021
Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're always open to hearing our employees' feedback and are glad to see that all the new challenges that you accepted were fruitful and rewarding. It's definitely important for us to reward and acknowledge hard working individuals and the yearly all inclusive vacation is one way to show appreciation for our employees!

Flexible Job

When joining, I was part of a pilot program where it wasn't fully figured out. The job had a decent compensation plan as commission and was flexible in hours.

Pros

Easy scheduling and fun job

Cons

Unorganized

productive

Good compensation, and although the hours were long, there was great team work and drive to get sales completed. Also, good opportunity to advance further into the company.

Pros

possibilities of winning free trips

Cons

walking around all day from door to door

Commission Only Door to door

Sales were about 40$ per site. Most reps only managed a sale a day. Only real script that worked was the most scammy one. Focused on the numbers, doesn't matter how. Good vacations/incentives, road trips.

Pros

bonuses

Cons

Long hours, commission only

Reliable Manager

Great place to work. Had lots of support and friendly interaction with a very professional working staff. Very Empathetic and understanding Director and Manager in all matters.

Pros

Flexible work schedules

Cons

No consistent Salary

startup vibe without being a startup

You have a lot of freedom to do what you want and work on what you want. If you are in sales, you can change markets super easily and talk to your manager to use different tactics, like go meet customers in person. The freedom does come with a catch. The management team is young and inexperienced, it can get very clicky and who knows who. If you are not on the same side as the big bosses, you'll be out in no time. That's creates a bit of a stressful vibe.

Pros

freedom, support, sales training

Cons

poor management, commission only salary

Stress job.

This job does not required any skills other than speaking fluent english and good connection with the customer. What makes this job harder is that, as a salesman, we have to achieve a given target at a period of time. This job is mostly pay by commission, if someone cannot make a contract in a day, then they won't have any profit for that entire day.

Pros

strong co-workers

Cons

stressful

poor management and ethics

just trust me, don't apply for this company. theres no positivity here and its reflected on everyones faces each morning, it really wears on you and you lose your personal life at the same time, 6 day work week required.

Cons

long hours, low pay

Jobs at DNE Resources

See more jobs

Do the hustle

You need to hustle and grind it out to make money here. I'm still trying to see if it's right for me or not. Those who succeed really make good money, you see it around you. Workplace is nicely located, friendly colleagues, and there are dogs. Who doesn't like dogs.

Pros

manager coaching on sales, flexible, dogs

Cons

big commissions, unfrequent payout, hard to budget

Are you unethical? This is the place for you

Your job as a residential sales agents is to knock on people's doors and sign them to an energy contract that is much higher than the regulated rate. You have to lie to customers and tell them that their bills are actually getting lowered. You have to do this 6 days a week in all weather conditions. You also have no benefits or guaranteed income. This job is 100% commission. You barely make any money and those that do so are obviously lying to customers.The company also talks about ethics and values which is funny because no in this company possesses any.

Cons

long hours, travel, 100% commision

productive fun place with a table tenis

It is a good place to work. you get to network with lots of people. commission only job so people make unlimited income there

Pros

free chicken wings

Terrible

Empty promises, no real income, you can make more at mcdonalds. It's not a real job, wasted my time, I should bill them for my time that was wasted.

Pros

didnt find any

Cons

no money, waste of time

fun until nitty gritty comes out

pay isn't dependable lack of training long hours if working out of town treated like employees when you are independant

Great Place to work with great benefits

Quarterly all expense paid trips Pool Table Volunteering Company Outings Advancement Opportunities Fast Growth Great Office Environment No salary cap

Gaining valuable experience

This is a very friendly working environment, has a lot of opportunities for advancement. I have learn a lot during the time working here .Since this is a sales job base entirely on commission, my income is not consistent .

Pros

Free vacation when meet quota

Cons

Not consistent, not for everyone

fun place to work

I loved working with the people of this company but it took way too long to build a client list and to start making any money and i wasnt willing to dedicate any more of my time to it

Pros

free lunches and compan trips

Cons

no base salary full commission and no benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DNE Resources. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement