DNE Resources

DNE Resources Job security & advancement reviews

Clear
3.5Job security & advancement

Great opportunities and support from management

Featured review

DNE Resources selected this as a representative review
DNE Resources is growing at a fast pace and I'm very excited to be part of this journey. The management really cares about their employees and always want to see them succeed which is why they will always find ways to support them with their career goals.Ideas, recommendations, and feedback are always welcomed and considered, making it a very honest work environment. Overall, if you're looking for a fast-paced, exciting work environment with lots of opportunities, this place is for you!

Official response from DNE Resources

3 December 2020
Hello there - thank you for taking the time to leave a review!With our open-door policy, we always encourage employees to share their thoughts, ideas, and even their concerns with management. Our goal is to fully support our employees in their career goals to have them reach their full potential.We completely agree that DNE is growing quickly, which is why we're so glad to have you on the team. Thank you for all that you do, and keep up the amazing work!

Amazing opportunity for career growth

After 5 years with the company I have moved up through many roles in the sales team. It's a great place to work if you want a new challenge with rewarding benefits.

Pros

Free all inclusive vacation each year

Cons

None come to mind

Official response from DNE Resources

24 February 2021
Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're always open to hearing our employees' feedback and are glad to see that all the new challenges that you accepted were fruitful and rewarding. It's definitely important for us to reward and acknowledge hard working individuals and the yearly all inclusive vacation is one way to show appreciation for our employees!

Great place to work when you're young

The workplace environment was young and close knit. Most of the employees would socialize together outside of the office. It was a company that promoted a good work ethic.

Pros

Great location

Cons

Understanding management

productive

Good compensation, and although the hours were long, there was great team work and drive to get sales completed. Also, good opportunity to advance further into the company.

Pros

possibilities of winning free trips

Cons

walking around all day from door to door

Great company

Great company to work for! Very challenging but very rewarding results in the long term. Company vacations, bonuses, events and company culture all add to a great work environment.

Great place to work with amazing owners.

Ability to move up at fast pace. Family atmosphere. Great owners to work for who actually care for your well being. Ability to travel not just within Canada, but across the globe.

Great people, fun environment, not for me.

More of the summary, great people, great management, difficult work, especially since it's changed since i left and have no idea what they're doing now.

it's nice if you like sales

You need to really I mean REALLY like sales to enjoy this job and company. I was new to sales so I didn't know what to expect. Looking back at it, I learned quite a bit. I'm thankful for my manager, salespeople and the company for the opportunity. I just finished my bachelors now and worked here as a summer internship. Great opportunity to get money and credits.

Pros

people, bonus trips, bonuses

Cons

hours, work no matter what weather or day, redundant work

Great Place to Start in Sales

It's a good place to start a career in sales, you get a lot of one-on-one time to learn sales tactics and product knowledge in a cool industry (energy). I found a good job opportunity now so I've moved on, but I'm thankful for everything I've learned at DNE to bring me where I am today. Give it a shot, maybe it will work for you.

Pros

casual fridays, culture, friendly atmopshere, open door policy

Cons

energy products, market conditions, constant shift in priorities

Work Hard, Play Hard

If you're goal-oriented, ambitious and very energetic, this may be the place for you. You'll get all the tools you need to be an expert in sales but like anywhere else, there will be setbacks and obstacles along the way. At least the management team here always tries to help you despite the ups and downs because success does not happen here overnight. That's a refreshing change from the other sales companies I've worked for. All those who are successful here and get the big money and promotions are dedicated leaders, they are 110% committed to you.

Pros

- it's a good place to succeed if you're ambitious, - your team and colleagues will have a lot of expertise to help you, - family feel environment, - all-inclusive resort trips for those who qualify (a good amount actually does), - cash bonuses

Cons

- long hours, - straight commission pay structure, if you're not used to it, it could give you a lot of pressure, - if you don't have a passion for sales and interacting with customers, don't waste your time

Jobs at DNE Resources

See more jobs

Fantastic work Culture, great enviroment and always room for advancement.

Dne Resources has the most honest corporate culture I have ever seen and worked with. Fantastic monthly incentives and yearly trips down south. You get to learn a tone about the Energy market across North-America, and continues self development. You have the opportunity to learn something new everyday, even better their is always room for advancement.

Pros

Culture, incentives, office enviroment

Cons

Commision only, lots of ideas on the board but some of them never reach the implementation stage, poor communication

Great Place to work with great benefits

Quarterly all expense paid trips Pool Table Volunteering Company Outings Advancement Opportunities Fast Growth Great Office Environment No salary cap

Gaining valuable experience

This is a very friendly working environment, has a lot of opportunities for advancement. I have learn a lot during the time working here .Since this is a sales job base entirely on commission, my income is not consistent .

Pros

Free vacation when meet quota

Cons

Not consistent, not for everyone

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DNE Resources. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement

Compare DNE Resources with

• DNE Resources
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?