DNE Resources

DNE Resources Culture reviews

Clear

Great company

Great company to work for! Very challenging but very rewarding results in the long term. Company vacations, bonuses, events and company culture all add to a great work environment.

A great place to show your creative side and be part of an exceptional team!

I feel truly blessed and excited coming into work everyday for many, many reasons. The team at DNE, including management, really support staff members and encourage creativity, constructive feedback and a work culture second to none! Management team is always available to help, guide and cheer on their staff.

A company living by its Core Values!

I'm proud of being part of a team/family with strong core values that is always working collectively for the greater good of its customers and employees.

Pros

Big team spirit! Fun and supportive work environment. Strong company culture!

Cons

Software and processes

Official response from DNE Resources

24 February 2021
Hi there, and thank you for your great review!We’re glad that our company culture is something that really resonated with you! We’re very fortunate to have a team that lives by our core values at work and in their personal life!Thank you for your continued hard work and your feedback!

Productive and Fun Place to Work

Awesome place to work - you need to pull your weight and if you are willing to put in the work, you will be rewarded with a supportive, family-oriented work environment.

Reliable Manager

Great place to work. Had lots of support and friendly interaction with a very professional working staff. Very Empathetic and understanding Director and Manager in all matters.

Pros

Flexible work schedules

Cons

No consistent Salary

Fun and learning work experience

As part of the upper management, day consists of interviews and team management. Approximately 3-4 interviews and also day is quite busy with keeping up with goals and also troubleshooting ideas of better day.

Pros

High potential of earning

I like it, will you?

This is an opportunity unlike anywhere else. People come in here thinking it's a 9 to 5 gig and want to check out. Little do they know, you have the chance to actually build your own business with NO cost—that's something worth trying in my opinion.

Pros

build a business, great support, culture and camaraderie, sales experience

Cons

will test your self-motivation and endurance, slow and inconsistent in company action plans

New Year New Direction

I have faith in things turning around in the new year. Sure, there are some rough times in sales right now due to the low energy market, and it frustrates a few, or a lot. But hey, I'm here for the long run so I don't really care what others think or say.

Pros

culture, management, training, colleagues

Cons

software, processes

Great Place to Start in Sales

It's a good place to start a career in sales, you get a lot of one-on-one time to learn sales tactics and product knowledge in a cool industry (energy). I found a good job opportunity now so I've moved on, but I'm thankful for everything I've learned at DNE to bring me where I am today. Give it a shot, maybe it will work for you.

Pros

casual fridays, culture, friendly atmopshere, open door policy

Cons

energy products, market conditions, constant shift in priorities

Excellent culture and a great place to work

Excellent place to work. Fantastic culture. Always motivating stuff and provide great incentives. Leadership always available and ready to address concerns.

Jobs at DNE Resources

See more jobs

Honest Sales Company

It's not everyday you'll find a genuinely honest sales company that is looking for the better of its staff. I've never seen a company take care of its sales team like DNE, and I've been around the block. Instead of sitting back and just ride the success wave, the senior managers are out there grinding it out to try to rise another phoenix from the ashes. From the culture to the people, this company cares. Yes, there are some growth pains and struggles, which some people may not understand and get frustrated with (a.k.a. pretty much all negative reviews I've read) but quite frankly, they didn't give DNE a real chance.

Pros

managers, team spirit, open door, culture, people

Cons

software systems, project overloading, communication

It's a love hate relationship

You love it because of the culture. I've worked in a bunch of different sales companies, but none are close to matching the culture that is established here. The fact that everyone has a word and I can just suggest things to the CEO and they are considered and sometimes even implemented in a matter of days, that's pretty awesome. Also, the games room is fun during breaks. You hate it because you need to work for your money. It's all about the commissions, so if you're not working hard, nothing will come in for days even sometimes weeks. But the fact that I see my managers succeed and that they teach me the techniques, I see the potential.

Pros

activities inside and outside work like go-karting, 2 bonus trips every year to an all-inclusive, support for management, admins and execs, the family feel

Cons

starting from scratch with a pile of leads is going to be brutal and a long uphill battle, no matter where you work

Fantastic work Culture, great enviroment and always room for advancement.

Dne Resources has the most honest corporate culture I have ever seen and worked with. Fantastic monthly incentives and yearly trips down south. You get to learn a tone about the Energy market across North-America, and continues self development. You have the opportunity to learn something new everyday, even better their is always room for advancement.

Pros

Culture, incentives, office enviroment

Cons

Commision only, lots of ideas on the board but some of them never reach the implementation stage, poor communication

BBQ every friday

Morning meeting everyday. Hit the phones and try and close some deals.Everyone from staff to management is so easy to talk to.Hardest part of the job is hearing no. But you ignore it and move on.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DNE Resources. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement